**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spring Cleaning: 2 basics

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
Going for basics because I need more six stars, made the right play

One thing I would like to ask @BitterSteel : How important is the dupe? I can definitely see myself learning this guy cause he's pretty unique.

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Awesome pulls. Both solid on attack and defence. I don't see anything special in Mr neg Sig ability but thing's Sig ability describes me
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,299 ★★★★
    You got two of the better science champions.. offense and/or defense in AW and battleground.. both need awaken and become better thou.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Negative is still incredible without his sig. while it does unlock a big part of his degeneration counter, degen isn’t so common that you need his sig for Negative to be useful all over the place.

A ton of his utility and damage is on his base kit. The dupe allows him to handle degen much better with the regen, and at sig 200 will add about 10% extra damage with the dark energy damage.

Essentially, rank him unduped absolutely no qualms. If you dupe him later he just gets better.