**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need Advice!

asgadionasgadion Posts: 55
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hey all, I know a bunch will say im playing right into kabams hands on this one... I know :(... but thought id try to get an opinion on what offer to pick based on this situation;

Ive got ~6 6* AG (with content avail to get more)
~20 R3 champs (but enough t5cc/gems to have 17 more)
Ive got the ability to r4 2 champs and need 34,350 t6b and 22,250 t3a to get a 3rd

Original plan was to pull trigger on the 300k r4 bundle 1ce (by spending $25 on piggy) but hesitant now if its worth doing so if im this close to my 3rd r4 and with a possible economy shift with r4 mats being more abundant in coming events
by getting the offer, i will only need 12,975 t6a and 5,625 t3a to get my 3rd r4.

Would it be better to get a 6* generic or rank up gems instead and use the extra doubloons on car crystals/ r4 scraps?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    cav*
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,661 Guardian
    I would try to get the third r4 if you can because paragon get objectives for Eternity of Pain while TB doesn't.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    get the third r4 and become paragon asap so you don’t miss out for eternity of pain and future offers
  • Options
    thx y'all, bit the bullet and got the r4 mats, only a sliver away from 3rd r4!