**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Sig stones possible trade in for 6* sig stones

Hi to all,
I’ve been thinking that there must be an easier way to get 6* sig stones. I agree that having the throne-breaker title they are easier to acquire now, but Paragon title is on the horizon. A suggestion would be to use the Glory/Black ISO market to trade in 5* stones for class/generic 6* stones. The ratio would need to be determined (i.e five of the 5* stones to one 6* stone or maybe 10 to 1). Not sure the balance, but I have 214 stones in my inventory and 1332 unopened currently. They are not needed as much prior to throne breaker. Although, I make every attempt at getting 6* sig stones in game.

What are your thought?

Comments

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    Would be awesome to trade in 5* awakening gems for 6* gems.
  • Options
    SmugglinplumsSmugglinplums Posts: 19
    The sig stone trade in ratio in 2021 was 25 five * sigs for one class 6* stone. Or was five 6* class stones for one 6* generic. Plus it was once a year I think. I’m suggesting to add it fully into game so at anytime it can be utilized. You cannot carry more then 125 stones in any class per inventory cap.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★

The sig stone trade in ratio in 2021 was 25 five * sigs for one class 6* stone. Or was five 6* class stones for one 6* generic. Plus it was once a year I think. I’m suggesting to add it fully into game so at anytime it can be utilized. You cannot carry more then 125 stones in any class per inventory cap.

If this is your strategy... don't open sig crystals, and you might be able to get more when the event rolls around again. It doesn't help with generics.
  • Options
    SmugglinplumsSmugglinplums Posts: 19
    I agree as this is what the message above states. The trade in store of Dec 2021is not a valuable tool compared to a suggestion I provided.