**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up suggestion

ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Who to take to R5?

Rank up suggestion 35 votes

Kingpin (sig 120)
60%
SnakeEyes69DrenlinDuMonUDe_Potato_SaladLucky7LucianoColinwhitworth69EtjamaKRANꓘ_Barabbas_Hera1d_of_Ga1actusEwell65SSS69ReignkingTWHagureMeijinErik_BloodaxeSpecMRiptideLBN1willrun4adonutToxic1738_HamoBlamo51 21 votes
Nimrod unduped
40%
Raichu626Reaper2823Wine_LoverPikoluDeaconFilledPizzaFiiNCHErcarretRenaxqqMCOCHazzaSkyLord7000The_grim3Scarcity27Commander_CRS88 14 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 366 ★★★
    I’m not going to offer an opinion as I love them both so much they are my second and third rank 4 6 stars.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Both solid champs. Depends on your roster. If your tech class is weak then NimGod, else if skill is weaker then Big Daddy KingPimp
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Nimrod unduped
    Try to dupe
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    Nimrod unduped
    I find Nimrod to be amazing vs. the mutant class while Kingpin is amazing when there are a lot of debuffs flying around, regardless of whether he's fighting the science class or not. In many ways, I feel like you can say that Kingpin deals with specific nodes well rather than a specific class. Which of those things appeals to you more?

For me, I have Nimrod at r3 and Kingpin at r2. I'll probably rank up KP in the future but Nimrod's ability to deal with a lot of tricky mutants has made him indispensable to me in a very short time. It's fairly rare that I absolutely need to shrug off debuffs, whereas Nimrod counters so many tough and annoying mutants that my team always feels empty if he's busy elsewhere.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    That really helps guys, I like them both, both are going to r5 eventually, but for now Nimrod is better choice. I'll dupe him with generic if can't naturally. Thanks a lot
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★

Both solid champs. Depends on your roster. If your tech class is weak then NimGod, else if skill is weaker then Big Daddy KingPimp

Here is my roster

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/302562/need-help#latest
  • Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    No debate, 2 completely different champs, both super awesome