**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New input and compensation

With the new input beta live now, will the massive compensation kabam promised be around the corner?

Comments

• Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Didn’t know about any “big” compensation coming. Just the regular pack tomorrow and the questing pack in 8 days
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    edited April 2022

Barri8 said:

Where did you see that this was going to be "massive"?

Methinks you might be setting yourself up for disappointment.

They said it was gonna be big, anyways, I just want refills and revives.
    They never said big or massive. You have to remember that they've been giving us comp this entire time. Keep in mind that comp is to replace what was lost because of said issue which is why they were doing weekly comp and every so often regular questing items.

What I do think will happen will be an "apology" type package like they did before weekly comp started. But never did they say big or massive and I wouldn't expect more than what we got the first time around. Not that it will matter because most will complain about it anyway.
    Yeah, if they give out an apology compensation based on Progression levels, lower levels will complain about not receiving the same as higher levels.

If they give out a blanket compensation, then higher level players would likely find it inadequate if the bugs interfered with their ability to do higher level content, or go to overflow. Could there be an complaint that bugs prevented completion of Summer of Pain type content? Possibly.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Is it actually safe to use then? I’ve not risked it yet with wars being active.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    I haven't noticed anything but then i haven't been having many issues for a while
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    The Beta is live? I signed up for it but I don’t see anything? Is there a trick to accessing it?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

The Beta is live? I signed up for it but I don’t see anything? Is there a trick to accessing it?

First of all it a option in settings.
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Got it, Thanks
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    Is there any announcement on how long this beta is going to last? Ideally would do something like monthly quest with it (just difficult enough to judge, but really won't care if there are issues).
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

Unless 6 Abyss nexus crystals (one for each class) and 5x 6* rank 3-4 generic gems I don’t think anyone will be satisfied.

Yeah that's not even remotely happening and even if it did you really think anybody here would be happy? You got to read the room.
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    So after this beta we will not get the weekly compensation we used to get? That would be awful.

I don't want any big compensation but this weekly aq aw thing to continue.
  • Options
    Derek2k18Derek2k18 Posts: 79

I mean they gotta get data from the beta first, but it means we are a step closer

I mean they gotta get data from the beta first, but it means we are a step closer

Yea hopefully they fix this once and for all. It’s been too long. Costing who knows how much time and heck even money to players.