**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam should increase the holding capacity of catalysts at lower levels

Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I am level 49 and my goal is to become paragon prior to level 50. With eternity of pain coming and other various hard content it is possible for me however I am capped with the ability to only hold 2 t3a and 4 t5b. I don’t plan on turning level 50 until sometime next year.

Why after the abyss unlocks for players should they be subject to any limitations to holding power when the sigil is on? I’d like to be able to hold the extra t3a and t5b to make that upgrade while purchasing the sigil. Please make the change! Level should not hold anyone back on progression.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    I
    TyEdge said:

I think this is pretty nuts, but certainly impressive. Are you just going to refuse to play anything that gives XP that isn’t for r4 mats?

Anyway, the capacity part that seems out of whack to me is the t5b jump from 3 to 8 at level 60.

I try to stay as low level as possible. I’d be on board with removing experience from act 7 as well but I don’t see that ever happening with the lessening of acts 1-3 and so on. I just think they need to allow for max capacity holding when the sigil purchase above level 45 where abyss becomes available.
    Noobda said:

Can someone explain me your logic of the urge to not become level 50?
    If you will play the game , you gonna get xp and eventually level up . Its nothing what you can control.
    Paragon isn't a joke anyway.
    Right now , Its for those who are the top players conquered almost every content.

I will love to hear from you , what all content have you conquered?
    Abyss explored? All acts explored including act6 nd 7? Carina's done? Gauntlet ? SOP 100% ?
    ( I have done all still waiting for my 3rd r4 , ftp player )

Its not like that someone unworthy at level 49 will spend thousands and thousands dollars and get whatever he desires in the game. Naah man , not like that . I agree that P2W players benefit alot but its not like someone just began the game with millions of dollars in his bank account and wishes to top the leaderboard using his money on Day1 , just not possible. You gonna put efforts into the game and sharpen your skills by trying to do each n every content unlocked for you. Otherwise Unitman is always there to help you through any content afterall.

I still feel this post makes zero sense.

This is a mini account I do for fun and very little cost. My main will be paragon on day one.

I just think Kabam needs to increase the catalyst cap starting at level 45 for players who do purchase the sigil. I can hold 3 t6b, so why not 5 t5b and 3 t3a? I don’t think there is a good reason not to allow it.

I’ve run through every store act once, I did almost all of summer of pain last year besides a few points as I had just not had the correct champs at the time

I beat abyss at level 45, and was thronebreaker at level 47. My account is 3 years old and total spent is around 300$. This is for a challenge as Kabam doesn’t offer challenging content anymore.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    While I do agree that they should increase catalyst caps...
    I only say that because the caps at the start are not the best.
    I'm not talking about T5s or T6s, I'm referring to T1As and T2A which have become so common over the years.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    I agree that the cap should be increased, even if they were just to double it it would be a win-win as people will be more inclined to want to open crystals and pick up any deal are catalysts and don't have a place to hold him without issue.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    ....or it would encourage people to be more selective rather than making use of what they get.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,642 Guardian

For those of you unfamiliar, this is the guy who uses his alt to purposefully avoid leveling up in order to spam "weaklings" across global several times a day in hopes of baiting people.

Neeson is my favorite guy on global 🤣
    Zeraphan said:

What I get from this is: you want paragon on an alt account that isn't level 50 and the only real reason for that would be so you could dunk on anyone who complains about paragon requirements showing you did it without even being level 50 so how hard could it be really.

Well yeah of course!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Without judging the whys or the whats of what they should be, I did put the suggestion to review inventory caps across all levels relative to the current game economy into Zero's suggestion box a while back. It is probably something they will get to eventually, but it probably requires some time to analyze a lot of economic data and thus isn't as simple of a QoL change as some others might be.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Seems like a you problem & not a them problem
    I could agree to increasing capacity for some catalysts like T4B, T1A, & even T2A
    But ur case doesn't present any justifiable reason to do so
  • The fact so many of you believe this is a true request show your not familiar with Neeson. He knows this isn't going to happen, he does direct and indirect ways to try and subtle brag about his mini to get attention and reaction. The fact this became a somewhat serious conversation shocks me.

That's because the smarter players turn global off and he isn't on the forums much. This thread should be closes though.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

The fact so many of you believe this is a true request show your not familiar with Neeson. He knows this isn't going to happen, he does direct and indirect ways to try and subtle brag about his mini to get attention and reaction. The fact this became a somewhat serious conversation shocks me.

That's because the smarter players turn global off and he isn't on the forums much. This thread should be closes though.
    Valid point, but just clicking on his name in forums and looking at his posts shows most of them are brags about his mini account but he looks for different ways to brag about outside of screaming "look at my mini", nevermind, I think he's done that before.

The fact so many of you believe this is a true request show your not familiar with Neeson. He knows this isn't going to happen, he does direct and indirect ways to try and subtle brag about his mini to get attention and reaction. The fact this became a somewhat serious conversation shocks me.

Valid point, but just clicking on his name in forums and looking at his posts shows most of them are brags about his mini account but he looks for different ways to brag about outside of screaming "look at my mini", nevermind, I think he's done that before.
    Have you seen the best level 49 mini in game?

Kabam though does need to look at this issue and fix it thought in regards to stash limitations in this new meta. Times have changed.
  • Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    If it were upto me, there won't be an inventory storage for r4 stuff at that level at all 😂🤣