**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Moderate Champion Buff Proposal Spotlight: Mephisto



The Lord of Hell (well, one of them) is back and hotter than ever. The proposed buff puts the most important synergies into his Base Kit and expands on the values for his kit. The playstyle doesn't really change much for what it was, but is more rewarding and sustainable without sacrificing team composition. Any new changes or value buffs are italicized.

Stats based on a 5/65 5 Star.
Persistent Soul Charge:

  • Mephisto starts a quest with 3 Persistent Soul Charges, gaining an additional charge each time he knocks out an opponent, up to a max of 7 Soul Charges. Persistent Soul Charges travels with him from fight-to-fight.
  • At the start of the fight, gain +345.15 Attack for each Persistent Soul Charge.
  • When below 30% Health, each Persistent Soul Charge is consumed every .5 seconds, each Regenerating 3109.3 Health. Mephisto does not take damage while consuming his Persistent Soul Charges through this ability.

Passive:

Immune to Passive Ability Accuracy Modification.
Mephisto imprisons the opponent’s Soul at the start of the fight, reducing their chance to activate Buffs by 100% for 20 seconds.
Immune to Poison, Incinerate, Coldsnap and Frostbite effects.
Whenever a personal Immunity is triggered, Mephisto gains his Aura of Incineration for 6 seconds.

Aura of Incineration:

  • When Aura of Incineration is active, passively generate 12% of a Power Bar per second.
  • For each Aura stack, nearby opponents take 230.1 Incinerate Energy Damage per second.

Special 1: Soul Imprisonment:

  • Consumes a Persistent Soul Charge to imprison the opponent’s Soul, reducing their chance to activate Buffs by 100% for 20 seconds.
  • If the opponent’s Soul is already imprisoned, it is paused for 8 seconds and Mephisto gains his Aura of Incineration for 6 seconds.

Special 2: Aura of Incineration:

  • On activation, Mephisto gains his Aura of Incineration for 8 seconds.
  • Each Persistent Soul Charge grants +60% Aura of Incineration Damage for the duration of the Attack.

Special 3: Alternate Reality:

  • Instantly drain up to 2 Power Bars from the opponent. This effect loses a Flat 25% potency for every consecutive use.
  • Once per fight, if this attack takes the opponent to 0 Power, Mephisto activates his Aura of Incineration for the rest of the fight.

Signature Ability: Burning Aura:

  • When Attacked, have a 5 to 20% chance to gain his Aura of Incineration for 5 seconds. Gain a Flat +80% chance on Well Timed Blocks.
  • Whenever a Fury, Cruelty, Precision or Armor Up Buff is prevented by Soul Imprisonment, Mephisto has a 20 to 45% chance to gain his Aura of Incineration for 5 seconds.
  • Start the quest with 4 Persistent Soul Charges instead.

Synergy Change:

  • Persistent Force with The Champion: Soul Imprisonment lasts 1.5 seconds longer per each Persistent Soul Charge.
Sign In or Register to comment.