**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Economy of the game

Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108
edited May 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I think the drought of iso 8 is pretty big, the ones who have lots of iso probably open cavs very often, if you are going to say to play arena is not enough, for me, a solution would be to give more iso when duping 5 stars and 6 stars, it is incredible that duping a 4 star gives the same amount, now with rank 3 and 4, it is pretty frustrating to not being able to level up my champs.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108
    ItsDamien said:

I don’t open a lot of Cavs and I have nearly 1500 iso bricks in my stash as well as over 200k 4* shards sitting. Are you just levelling up every single champ you get all the time?

No, exactly for that reason I’m doing this post, I can barely do 6 star rank ups, the gap of iso might be really big for lots of players, either you have a lot or have none.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 757 ★★★
    there is a point before you've duped all your 4 and 5 stars, and start getting even more crystals through max sig... where ISO is the shortage.

eventually duping champs helps a lot, and only after major events where you want to rank up several champs in quick succession is it an issue (e.g. after dabloon event if you didn't get ISO bearing items)... and then its a gold issue / actualyl start selling ISO for gold.

Its always something.
  • The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★

there is a point before you've duped all your 4 and 5 stars, and start getting even more crystals through max sig... where ISO is the shortage.

eventually duping champs helps a lot, and only after major events where you want to rank up several champs in quick succession is it an issue (e.g. after dabloon event if you didn't get ISO bearing items)... and then its a gold issue / actualyl start selling ISO for gold.

Its always something.

This. I currently have 2250 iso in overflow, a bunch of t5b and t3a in stash, so many t5cc but gold is by far my current bottleneck
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Barri8 said:

ItsDamien said:

I don’t open a lot of Cavs and I have nearly 1500 iso bricks in my stash as well as over 200k 4* shards sitting. Are you just levelling up every single champ you get all the time?

No, exactly for that reason I’m doing this post, I can barely do 6 star rank ups, the gap of iso might be really big for lots of players, either you have a lot or have none.
    U r not doing as much content as u can, or spending too much ranking up everything.
    I dont opem cavs, and i got ISO expiring in crazy ammounts. Also i have a large stash of 3-5* crystals for iso
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    @Barri8 did you start the game in May 2021?

If so, that is probably the difference.
    Old accounts have massive rosters of 1-5* duped champs and massive amounts of hoarded crystals and crystal shards. Anytime we need iso, we just open some crystals.

Kabam did put in a Daily Quest for iso-8, if that helps.
    Otherwise, it is just building roster until the iso overflows and you start hoarding crystals.

Having your account auto-fight all the difficulties of EQ every month with get you a lot of iso and crystal shards.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Don’t level champs.

What I really mean:
    Level up during the level up day. If you have a shortage, only do enough to get rank rewards. Don’t feel obligated to push 6-stars to max rank. Remember that r1 champs of each class offer the most bang for your iso buck, even if you aren’t helping your roster the most. Don’t be afraid to spread resources across multiple champs and take 2-3 level up days to get someone where you want them.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Denslo500 said:

@Barri8 did you start the game in May 2021?

If so, that is probably the difference.
    Old accounts have massive rosters of 1-5* duped champs and massive amounts of hoarded crystals and crystal shards. Anytime we need iso, we just open some crystals.

Kabam did put in a Daily Quest for iso-8, if that helps.
    Otherwise, it is just building roster until the iso overflows and you start hoarding crystals.

Having your account auto-fight all the difficulties of EQ every month with get you a lot of iso and crystal shards.

This is correct. I have a sum of 45k crystal (bit messy I know haha) but iso is not really a problem. T4CC is a Problem
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    The way i see it, there will always be a "problem" or "shortage" of something. If you rank up champs you like, you will keep doing so until you run out of a resource, whether is be gold, iso, t4cc, or even good champs (least likely). But there will always be a limiting resource. Just depends on where you are in game and gameplay habbits. If there was no limiting resource then we would all have all max champs of every rank. Then well i guess the shortage would be on champs lol
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    I disagree wholeheartedly with the running out of good champs. That is my first and foremost issue... but as folks have said, everyone faces their own bottleneck.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Sell basic iso for gold if you are low.
    Use basic iso for leveling if you are short on that.

Have your cake, sell it too
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    It's an understandable request. At one time I had made a suggestion to Kabam about how ISO is given based on star rating, so for example a one-star Champion would give you Tier 1 ISO while a six-star champion would give you tier 6 ISO like so:

1* = tier 1
    2* = tier 2
    3* = tier 3
    4* = tier 4
    5* = tier 5
    6* = tier 6

Another option I was more keen on was to increase the amount given based on multiples of ten per star rating like this:

1* = 10
    2* = 20
    3* = 30
    4* = 40
    5* = 50
    6* = 60

Either option would actually work two fold because not only would this cover people with for having an ISO shortage but anybody suffering from a gold shortage could just sell off the excess and build up their coffers and it would still encourage people to want to open crystals so win-win! But alas, nothing ever came from it but I'd like to try and keep the idea live just in case @Kabam Zero is out there listening.