**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is stryfe bugged?

RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
Stryfe states that he can reduce direct damage by 100% yet he still takes damage. I can't figure out what damage he is immune to because it isn't electro's static or magik's limbo effects. Nodes that state direct damage such as bane and brute force still hurt him so please what is the purpose of this ability?

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Riciton said:

Stryfe states that he can reduce direct damage by 100% yet he still takes damage. I can't figure out what damage he is immune to because it isn't electro's static or magik's limbo effects. Nodes that state direct damage such as bane and brute force still hurt him so please what is the purpose of this ability?

He reduces the damage with his physic attacks not just in general. So things like Thorns, Electro's shock, etc... won't do damage when using those attacks.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Riciton said:

Passive direct damage reduced with psionic blasts only. Specific wording.
  • Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    Riciton said:

It’s only medium, heavy and special 2 hits that he takes no damage from direct damage. So if you fight electro, only use medium attacks or parry, heavy, repeat.