**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The 7.4 offer when live

GamerGamer Posts: 10,186 ★★★★★
The offer is live for me and I’m paid for it the first so can I’m be safe to buy it again

Comments

• Options
    I’m very much. Considering buying Odin. But if Kabam just take it away no point
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    The offer is live for everyone. I got logged out when switching from my Alt account; and even the 'starting account' was offered the 10,000 offer.

Same as my main account - I haven't set foot in 7.4 yet, but I can see the offer.

For now I'm holding off, as I suspect buying it would represent a fairly significant Exploit....
  • Options

The offer is live for everyone. I got logged out when switching from my Alt account; and even the 'starting account' was offered the 10,000 offer.

Same as my main account - I haven't set foot in 7.4 yet, but I can see the offer.

For now I'm holding off, as I suspect buying it would represent a fairly significant Exploit....

Well I’m done it there’s can take it away but need to giv me my unit back
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Someone in my alliance did not complete act 6 and got the offer.
  • Options
    SadalSadal Posts: 93
    it's not live for everyone.... i bought the first offer and didn't get the second.... kabam really effed this up..... and half my alliance called it too
  • Options
    Sadal said:

it's not live for everyone.... i bought the first offer and didn't get the second.... kabam really effed this up..... and half my alliance called it too

Probably depending when you done it. So there’s didn’t trace probably
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Sadal said:

nope.... my alliance mate got the new offer and he bought the original offer a day after i did..... they just screwed this up big time lol
  • Options
    Sadal said:

Gamer said:

Sadal said:

nope.... my alliance mate got the new offer and he bought the original offer a day after i did..... they just screwed this up big time lol
    Jeps there indeed
  • Options
    no so as soon as they saw it the pulled the email from everyone... so some who logged in in the 20 minute windiw got to double dip, but those of us who logged on after they pulled it didnt get the chance
  • Options
    Sadal said:

no so as soon as they saw it the pulled the email from everyone... so some who logged in in the 20 minute windiw got to double dip, but those of us who logged on after they pulled it didnt get the chance

Sad.