**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry Issues Worse Than Ever

I am doing the 6.2.6 Champion fight and I have the Champion at around 60% health. Every time I start the fight, the parry completely fails to register. I even have guidance boost on but the parry is never recognized. 1 in 4 parries seems to go unregistered so this is completely ridiculous. The champion is not even unstoppable when this happens which is why I know it is an error with the game. I’ve burned through so many revives. This game is getting ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    HYXIS said:

I am doing the 6.2.6 Champion fight and I have the Champion at around 60% health. Every time I start the fight, the parry completely fails to register

@HYXIS at 60% health, The Champion's Light attacks are unblockable - this is probably what you're experiencing here.

Try backing off first and parrying his Medium attacks
  • Options
    Igheid11Igheid11 Posts: 41
    I agree... Impossible to parry or dex
  • Options
    HYXISHYXIS Posts: 7

HYXIS said:

I am doing the 6.2.6 Champion fight and I have the Champion at around 60% health. Every time I start the fight, the parry completely fails to register

@HYXIS at 60% health, The Champion's Light attacks are unblockable - this is probably what you're experiencing here.

Try backing off first and parrying his Medium attacks
    Yea I realized that but this was the issue when I started the fight when he was at 100% health too. I also noticed this in other game modes like arena.
  • Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 292 ★★★
    The Beta is not working properly, yet we are going to be out of Beta once 35.0.1 and "live" for all by default yet we don't have the compensation after today (May 4th) which makes zero sense.

I would love to hear the answer why this is happening and why it's worse and not better?

And no, it's not needing to get used to the new timing.
  • Options
    KznKzn Posts: 23

The Beta is not working properly, yet we are going to be out of Beta once 35.0.1 and "live" for all by default yet we don't have the compensation after today (May 4th) which makes zero sense.

I would love to hear the answer why this is happening and why it's worse and not better?

And no, it's not needing to get used to the new timing.

We all knew Kabam were in a hurry to stop giving out compensation. So they’ve once again put in a half arsed fix and stopped compensation as soon as they could. Add to that rewards that seem to get worse each month. This is the last straw. I’m done.