**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champ Refresh (Battlegrounds)

Having it cost 45 units to refresh a champ after 3 uses is absurd. Already costs energy to play the mode and then in the mode the champs have their own energy that you either have to wait or spend money to use them again.

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    45 units for three charges is not worthwhile, that’s 15 units per use. However, I know Kabam needs to commodify the mode somehow, it is a business first. I think a proper balance would be 5 charges, with each charge having its own concurrently running timer. I wouldn’t object to the 6 hour timer then.

What I mean here is that if you play a round with a champion at 2pm, and then again at 2:30pm, you’ll get one charge back at 8pm and another at 8:30pm. You don’t have to use all your energy on the champion for the timer to start.

I think this 5 energy, regularly recharging threshold is a point that most casual players won’t hit often, and the more competitive players will find as a better balance of value per unit, as it makes each charge worth 8 units rather than 15.
  • Options
    Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    Agree. Kabam finally nails a fun, addicting, never-ending game mode and it’s hamstrung before it even launches. I already buy enough resources in game to rank up attackers and defenders, I don’t want to pay to play this.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I agree with that

I personally think that with a cost of entry already, they could do away with the champ refreshes
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Just don't use units to refresh champs, hopefully they see the data and will remove that bs. Personally I wouldn't do that even if its cost was 1 unit