**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rate my 6 star FTP Roster and do tell which champ i should take to Rank 3?

KrithanosKrithanos Posts: 58
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Archangel is at Rank 3.

Rate my 6 star FTP Roster and do tell which champ i should take to Rank 3? 39 votes

SUPER AMAZING
5%
Jridenhour_3SammyDe 2 votes
Nice
51%
BlackPhoenix44Logan00blurblotRockyshockyLuke9523FabwiziRenaxqq_hbtygbty423_TheBlindSalmonInsaneSkullDraconic_12TenukeringUltragamerNoobdaZAHIDMALIK1588LucifireOddkinsons7thepiggy13579rebel_Silversurfer837_ 20 votes
AVERAGE
38%
xNigTendersquadOGAvengerMother_FlerkenMCOCHazzaJoseOkCap_MuricaSpecMCeltic1981Bar1000StephD87Typhoonwillrun4adonutGrassKnucklesFr4s3r 15 votes
RNG DISASTER
2%
sherin_66 1 vote
Poor luck
2%
jbxotiic 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Kingpin or Torch
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    No.

Definitely Killmonger though.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Nice
    HT and Ihulk.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Elsa without a doubt
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,238 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Kingpin or Torch.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    First, I never rate other people rosters, it's just awkward. Second, a lot of people claim to be f2p but also omit purchases they made making justification why they don't count as paying. Unless I see the $5 offer only available to accounts that have never spent that I assume that's it's not 100% f2p, but of course I could be wrong.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    AVERAGE
    Storm
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 320 ★★
    Nice

First, I never rate other people rosters, it's just awkward. Second, a lot of people claim to be f2p but also omit purchases they made making justification why they don't count as paying. Unless I see the $5 offer only available to accounts that have never spent that I assume that's it's not 100% f2p, but of course I could be wrong.

Which offer is it? I never purchased so i am curious.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 978 ★★★
    SUPER AMAZING
    Human Torch