**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GULLY99 S1 Not Power Draining

Has anyone else noticed Gully99's s1 not power draining?
I have tried a 6 star in this months eq and the s1 did not power drain, as well as a 3 star in the carina challeneg vol 2 hunk of junk.

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    darkklaw said:

I have tried a 6 star in this months eq and the s1 did not power drain, as well as a 3 star in the carina challeneg vol 2 hunk of junk.

Are you using all the prefights before entering?
  • Options
    darkklawdarkklaw Posts: 93
    Noobda said:

darkklaw said:

I believe i selected the first 2 but thought the s1 still power drains even if they were selected.
    Is that the cause?
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 522 ★★★
    Yes. The power drain is based in number of digi souls. She starts with 2 so if you select 2 pre fights then you will drain 0 power.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    darkklaw said:

Noobda said:

darkklaw said:

I believe i selected the first 2 but thought the s1 still power drains even if they were selected.
    Is that the cause?
    SP1 power drains a percentage of power based on how many persistent charges you have at the start of the fight. If you use two prefights then the SP1 won’t drain at all
  • Options
    darkklawdarkklaw Posts: 93
    Thanks. Now i know and knowing is half the battle.