Game performance

VollmondumVollmondum Member Posts: 37
Been with the game for 7 yrs now, and every update it's getting better content, but worse performance.
Do please explain me, why's nobody on Kabam team is willing to kick that tech lead in da soft spot, so he learned to code? I don't get it.
3gb ram is insufficient to launch a single battle without 4-5 crashes on a single vfx shot?
It's like wow, really. A gazillion worth tech giant can't afford one good developer, c'mon! Fix it, will you

Comments

• VollmondumVollmondum Member Posts: 37

It mostly happens here, on a spark, or chars load
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,780 ★★★★★

You seem to have a great grasp on things. You fix it.

These type of pinpoint replies is why we love internet.
  • LorddrewLorddrew Member Posts: 297 ★★
    Lets focus on his point, preformance. yes loading times are increased, pressing help button on any mandatory content takes, 2-3 times as long.
    Using latest IOS device doesn't matter. It's nothing to do on the client side loading.
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Yes, and the mods are closing threads bringing up the v35 issues and saying they won't respond to us but just put it in the black hole Android/iOS performance threads. It's a complete joke because this isn't a generic performance issue, this is something that got drastically worse or only started with v35 so it would seem it is an issue with bad coding/bugs/whatever and should have specific attention called to it.
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Member Posts: 449 ★★★
    And I still get parried while hitting into block. The coders for Kabam are terrible.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    My game's working fine.