**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R3# 40

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
I stopped posting significant rankups on the forums since I stopped really visiting outside of bug reports/announcements.

This one was too hard to resist though, I was very lucky this morning after 4k units.

She has some of my favorite animations in the game and she is really fun. Im seriously contemplating her being my 4th R4 despite having a r4 Nick who also Bleeds a bunch and is skill.

Then i could flex having Kitty, Cat, and a Tiger at r4 🤷‍♂️

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

r4 ronin?

right? like this guy was all on the train but now he can’t justify taking him up anymore

times really are a’changing
    fr tho. Put the money where the mouth's at
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

r4 ronin?

right? like this guy was all on the train but now he can’t justify taking him up anymore

I stopped running suicides and as a result he really doesnt have as much going for him without that massive damage. Unfortunately a huge difference with and without suicides.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

r4 ronin?

I stopped running suicides and as a result he really doesnt have as much going for him without that massive damage. Unfortunately a huge difference with and without suicides.
    Excuses, excuses