**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Paragon July 4

Ok so I will be very close to paragon on July 4 but I won’t be a paragon unfortunately. Will I be able to get updated offers when I reach paragon on July 4 or will my offers remain thronebreaker even after I reach paragon

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,635 Guardian
    They will update to paragon
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 96
    It’s kind of funny the way kabam does things. To get the best offers, you will need to be paragon. However, once you are paragon, you probably won’t need the the offers to make major improvements to your roster. So why buy it? My guess would be prestige.

As a thronebreaker with only 1 rank 4,(close to 2nd) I won’t be able to get the best offers that would help me get to paragon. So why would thronebreaker’s or myself spend? A lot smarter to just work on content.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Mpd1 said:

It’s kind of funny the way kabam does things. To get the best offers, you will need to be paragon. However, once you are paragon, you probably won’t need the the offers to make major improvements to your roster. So why buy it? My guess would be prestige.

As a thronebreaker with only 1 rank 4,(close to 2nd) I won’t be able to get the best offers that would help me get to paragon. So why would thronebreaker’s or myself spend? A lot smarter to just work on content.

And yet people still spend. Puzzling, I'm sure.