**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* FEATURED Hero Crystal Strategy

I have been saving for a few months now for Stark Spidey, and am curious as to what strategy people have used when opening to get the feature? I have 60k saved with the possibilty of one more. Should I rapid open all of them or spin one at a time?

Comments

• NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Doesnt matter.
  • Thank you for your brilliant insight!
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    I’d would just wait until Jan when he’s in the basic with a lot of other good champs.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Thank you for your brilliant insight!

That is the answer. The RNG doesn't change regardless of how many you open, or how you open them. Each Crystal is a separate outcome generated, and it's generated when you click Open or Spin. Opening more Crystals will give you more chances, but it's RNG. They roll how they roll.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    My best outcomes come from popping, i stopped spinning, leaves to much time to doubt.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Well actually you should go one at a time. It wont change the RNG rolls or whatever, but if you happen to just randomly get him out of your first crystal you don't use the rest of your shards. If you rapid pop all of them there goes the rest of your shards on the spot.

Otherwise, no, it doesn't matter.
  • obviously there are no guaranteed strategies, I am asking what people who have gotten a featured did.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    obviously there are no guaranteed strategies, I am asking what people who have gotten a featured did.

It doesn't change anything
  • It is apparent no answer would be satisfactory
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    What does RNG mean?
  • rihoriho Posts: 14
    obviously there are no guaranteed strategies, I am asking what people who have gotten a featured did.

if you know there are no "guaranteed strategies" then why did you even feel the need to ask this?

edited November 2017
    What does RNG mean?

Random Numbers Generator. The server is what generates any factor that is based on probability.
  • WenfuWenfu Posts: 9
    If you have class awakening gem.. says its tech.. and you are chasing for featured Spidey Stark most likely you will not get that spidey. Im saying this based on several teammates which tried and have the same case. CMIIW but the chance are too odd. Perhaps kabam just dont want to make it easy for people with awakening gem. lol
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    I'm 8 for 13 all time and I spin just drop and spin nothing fancy. When I feel lucky I tap to stop. Champ is chosen at that point rest is just show.
    Wenfu wrote: »
    If you have class awakening gem.. says its tech.. and you are chasing for featured Spidey Stark most likely you will not get that spidey. Im saying this based on several teammates which tried and have the same case. CMIIW but the chance are too odd. Perhaps kabam just dont want to make it easy for people with awakening gem. lol

They can't predict what you want. RNG is random. It's not psychic. Lol.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I find doing a handstand while balancing a chair, on a cup on my foot while tapping to stop the spin with my nose works
  • riho wrote: »

if you know there are no "guaranteed strategies" then why did you even feel the need to ask this?

because I am curious of what other people did. I'm no whale, so I like to get as much info as possible.
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    These threads are so pointless.

Just put an otter box on your phone and open the crystals already lol
  • lol
  • TinklestinkieTinklestinkie Posts: 102
    edited February 2018
    The spinning animation is just for show. It's useless as the crystals are all predetermined.