**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EQ story question

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I know a lot of you have said you don't read the story text in the EQ but for those that do I have a question. I thought in the quest with Misty Knight the whole getting on the ship and fleeing thing was because Galactus was there actively destroying the area (Hell's Kitchen?). In this month's quest they seemed to say he was being kept out of the Battlerealm by the wards and only got inside when they were completely sabotaged now by Ecto Wong. Am I missing something or is this a mistake by the writers?

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Most likely it's events taking place simultaneously. Remember during the Fantastic 4 events, we were supposed to be going from meeting Thing and Diablo to Torch to Invisible Woman to Mr Fantastic with no break, but those events took place across the year and we were also involved in other events in between.

That or it's due to the fact MoM was supposed to come out last year and would've been before the Misty/Sam event... take your pick.