**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

iOS AI Recovery

Player since almost the launch. Gone through many changes and updates. This one is the biggest change in the game so far. The AI recovery is not a small change. Especially for players who have spent years relying on block/parry. With this change, you might as well just throw parry in the garbage. You are forcing everyone to have one playing style. Dodge/Dex/Intercept. The problem I have with this is what’s to stop you from doing the same thing in a year or so and go the complete opposite direction?? The game is supposed to be fun. The game is supposed to be diverse. This last update forces everyone to 1 playing style to be successful. And now you control the way we play and I am not a fan of that at all.

That isn’t even to mention the continued bugs we have to deal with. And the fact that you made a major playing style change the same week you stopped compensation packages for gameplay issues. Complete **** move.

Maybe you should change the name of your employees from Content Creators to Content Trolls.

Comments

• Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Nos4atu said:

Player since almost the launch. Gone through many changes and updates. This one is the biggest change in the game so far. The AI recovery is not a small change. Especially for players who have spent years relying on block/parry. With this change, you might as well just throw parry in the garbage. You are forcing everyone to have one playing style. Dodge/Dex/Intercept. The problem I have with this is what’s to stop you from doing the same thing in a year or so and go the complete opposite direction?? The game is supposed to be fun. The game is supposed to be diverse. This last update forces everyone to 1 playing style to be successful. And now you control the way we play and I am not a fan of that at all.

That isn’t even to mention the continued bugs we have to deal with. And the fact that you made a major playing style change the same week you stopped compensation packages for gameplay issues. Complete **** move.

Maybe you should change the name of your employees from Content Creators to Content Trolls.

Yes yes yes to all of this! I have been saying it feels like they keep upping the Ai two or three times a month almost for the last five months it seems like. And it has completely taken certain play styles out of the game. The AI can do things that we cannot do it speeds up when it wants to. My biggest complaint is when you know you have game issues going on why are you messing with the AI and making it more difficult? That part is so mindboggling to me? Also what is the point of putting in more difficult nodes if you’re just going to up the AI and make it harder? I mean you could literally program the AI to win every fight if you wanted to. I just can’t figure out the logic behind it tweaking and upping the AI when you have so many gameplay issues