**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Block not happening at beginning of fight

As the champs are running in, I can no longer hold block to start the fight in a blocked position. Or the Defender is able to immediately break my block. Not exactly sure since it happens so quickly. I've noticed this in AQ more than other content.

Comments

• Kenao777Kenao777 Posts: 24
    Device and Version: iPhone 12

Device Operating System: iOS 15.5

Mobile Carrier: Spectrum

Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: 35.0.1

Game Mode: AQ Map 8

Champions Affected: r3 Herc - duped; r3 Human Torch - not duped; r5 BWDO (duped), Doom (duped), Mole Man - not duped

Active Boosts: 20% boost or 15% attack

Description of the Issue: When entering the a fight and holding block as entering the arena, the opening stance of the champion is not a block. They stand wide open. This happens in path 3 section 1, path 3 section 2. They do not get parried. They are simply standing wide open and will advance on the defender if the defender backs up at the beginning of the fight. This happened in this new AQ season (June 1) as well as the same incident listed above.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Champs will not throw heavies! I have encountered this randomly! The last time was in arenas with my Reed Richards.
    He was throwing heavies but then the screen froze during one of them and after that he just stood without blocking every time i tried to throw a heavy with him.
    He is not the only champ that has had this issue and it seems to be totally random but generally occurs just after the game freezes up like something gets stuck during the freeze.
    Additionally, there is a bug in the daily quests. I do not pay energy to skip fighting but i actually go into the quest and run auto fight. When the map is completed two cat selector chest screens appear simultaneously! You can watch one open and then a second over that one! The one on top allows you to make a class selection, after it closes the first one to open beneath it remains. It will not let you exit the selector screen without choosing a class from a cat selector. However, if you pick a class the screen and game completely lock up with the error connecting symbol showing.
    The only way out is to do a hard shutdown of the game from the phones home screen.
    I am playing on a samsung a10 running android 11.
  • DarkMagicianFamDarkMagicianFam Posts: 17
    I notice when I get a notification, low battery notification, or pause during a fight my heavies and block input dont work either and not on beta