**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on unduped kitty pryde

munnaivai23_munnaivai23_ Posts: 75
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Greetings!!
Is kitty still useful unduped and still a top murtant?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Without suicides too?
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Absolutely,..my r3 kills content unawakened and without suicides,..she just takes 80% less damage when phasing.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    I actually prefer to bring my r3 unawakened 6* for content over my r5 max sig
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    The awakened ability is OP with suicides turned on. Otherwise, she’s has just about everything she needs unduped
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Lpoo said:

The awakened ability is OP with suicides turned on. Otherwise, she’s has just about everything she needs unduped

Didnt get u bro
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Lpoo said:

U mean she is still good and useful but she is just better when duped with suicides as she heals from willpower and takes no dmg?
  • Options
    edited May 2022

Lpoo said:

U mean she is still good and useful but she is just better when duped with suicides as she heals from willpower and takes no dmg?
    And her dmg reduction is still good and utilities r still present without them right??