**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BATTLEGROUNDS: Black screen

I've got this screen a few times already. When my fight is done, instead of moving to see what the opponent did, I am stuck here:

I have to restart the game to get out of there.

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    It happens when your opponent forfeits from the match making you victorious.
  • Options
    ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    That's what it seems, but I can't get out of it as the exit button doesn't seem to work. I have to restart the game.

iOS latest version, iPhone 12 Pro Max.
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    I've had this black screen 3 times now after finishing a fight when the opponent did *not* forfeit. Twice I have waited it out and it gives me no points, like I didn't even do the fight. The third time I figured it would end up doing that again so I restarted the game and it put me back in the match with reduced timer like I had just started the fight.
  • Options
    Cueball8384Cueball8384 Posts: 8
    Every time it has happened to me it has given me a loss.
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Usually before it meant that my opponent had forfeitted.
    Yesterday this happened and I'm like "ok cool"

so i force closed, reopened the game and it brought me back into the fight with like 37 seconds left on the timer. A fight I had already won. So I did the fight, and lost the match.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Producte said:

That's what it seems, but I can't get out of it as the exit button doesn't seem to work. I have to restart the game.

iOS latest version, iPhone 12 Pro Max.

You don’t want to use the exit button. That would prob register as you quitting and a loss for you.

Force close and restart the game
  • Options
    EgozatorEgozator Posts: 3
    Same problems. Black screen and i can't quit it. Even game restarting didn't help.

• Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Egozator said:

Same problems. Black screen and i can't quit it. Even game restarting didn't help.

Have you actually force closed the app on your device so it reloads the game? Does it reload and then go back to that Black Screen?