**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loki's SP1 pushback distance

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I don't fight Loki too often but I was wondering if his pushback distance from blocking a SP1 has increased recently. I usually block his SP1 when I can't get him to his SP2 because I don't want the extra damage if I mistime my dodge or if the game messes up my inputs. I thought I used to be able to dash back in to punish him after blocking his SP1 but recently in AQ I am finding I get pushed back to the opposite end of the screen and in the time it takes to dash back in to attack he has either blocked, dashes back himself out of my range or is attacking me. Was it always like this?

I know Cable is a similar champ with the pushback and also seems to have some extra time built in somehow that makes your champ unresponsive for a little even after the bullets have stopped hitting you. If I try to dash in too soon once the SP1 bullets have stopped my champ just stands there and once they can move again it is almost always too late for me to hit him without him getting his block up.

Comments