Our latest Hotfix is now live for both iOS and Android! Please manually update your game. Additionally, because of the bugs’ impact on energy refill consumption, we have provided summoners with Energy Refills and a few other items to assist in the Contest! Sign in and check your messages now to claim yours!
Big Changes Coming to Act 6 this June!
The Battlerealm is an ever-churning place, constantly in flux and shifting with the sands of time. Soon the flux will bring change in the form of an update to ACT 6 - REBIRTH!
Some of the changes you can expect with this update include an Energy Cost reduction, Health and Attack tuning on Defenders and some improvements to The Champion Boss of Act 6.2.6.
This update to Act 6 arrives on June 8 2022, but we wanted to give any Summoners that might be trying to make their way through it right now or preparing to try it in the future a heads up so that they could so prepare accordingly!
Rarity and Class Gates in Act 6 Chapter 2 removed.
- Class and Rarity gates are the gates found on Paths. Act 6 remains only accessible by 5-Star and 6-Star Champions.
- All Class Gates in Act 6.2 have been removed.
- All Rarity Gates in Act 6.2 have been removed.
- Choice Nodes added just prior to Final Bosses for all of Act 6.
- Choice nodes added to every Map in Act 6 between the final fight in a path and the Final Boss.
- Choice nodes allow players to swap out 1 non-KO'd Champion on their team for 1 in their Roster.
- Rarity restrictions still apply (only 5 or 6 Star Champions).
- Energy Cost per Step reduced in Acts 5 and 6.
- Energy per Step reduced from 3 to 2.
- The Champion Boss of Act 6 Chapter 2 Reworked.
- The complete breakdown will be posted in the first comment on this Post.
- Reduced regeneration in the Champion's Kit and cut regen at the start of the fight.
- Added health cap to all Phases so The Champion cannot regenerate out of a Phase.
- Changed Unstoppable Stun on Contact clause in Phase 2 to Unstoppable Stun on Player Struck.
- Increased duration of Phase 2 and reduced duration of Phase 3.
- Cut direct damage when inflicting Nullify/Stagger on The Champion in Phase 3.
- Added Persistent Variable to track removing Indestructible Charges in final Phase so that Indestructible Charges do not reset every time players enter the fight. Charges are now persistent, and the number left carries over between fights allowing players to keep progress even after they get KO'd.
- Cleaned up language on some of the ability descriptions.
- Link Nodes removed from Quest 6.2.6 to make The Champion less punishing on repeat playthroughs.
- Nodes removed were…
- Burden of Might
- Aspect of Death
- Prove Yourself
- Nodes remaining are…
- Unblockable (First 6 Seconds)
- Enhanced Abilities - 20%
- Kinetic Transference - 1
- All fights (excluding the Grandmaster Boss of Act 6.4.6) have had their Attack and Health values retuned.
- Our target tuning values are now based on players using high-Rank 5-Star Champions.
- Attack values have been retuned to be more forgiving and allow for player to make mistakes (struck by a full combo, get caught in a full Special 1, etc.) without being immediately KO'd.
- Health pools were retuned according to a target health pool split up between the average number of path fights inside a Quest.
- Quests with a higher number of fights per path will have opponents with lower health pools when compared to Quest with fewer fights per path.