**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did we miss some mail today?

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
Usually on Wednesday, it’s a barrage of messages about weekly cav offers, new EOP fights, etc. However today we have crickets. I’m not complaining, just curious to see if I missed something.

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

something is off today. they sent nothing about eop, no new offers, no new daily cards, and they didn't re-send out the 7.4 exploration bundle

I thought they already sent that back out
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

something is off today. they sent nothing about eop, no new offers, no new daily cards, and they didn't re-send out the 7.4 exploration bundle

I agree with everything else, but I think the daily cards were sent out 2 days ago.
    i have no idea when the daily cards are usually sent out, i don't buy them. i always see the word "offer" in my mail and just delete it. there's just usually some offer on wednesdays
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Yeah, it’s a weird Wednesday.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★

It is odd. While I realize the attraction of the Wednesday nexus crystals has waned, it is strange to not get a message about EoP week two.

Dr. Zola
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    is today some sort of canadian holiday that i forgot about?
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★

National bagel day

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

last I checked Victoria Day was next Monday so no
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,138 ★★★★
    Today is Maple Wednesday. It's a day when all Canadians enjoy pancakes with natural maple syrup and watch our beloved hockey teams play all day. Go Canadian teams Go.