**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BATTLE GROUND BUG/ERROR/MOD

100100100100 Posts: 111
edited May 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

I won the first fight with bwcv with 100% health and 1 minute left and asa i clicked the screen when the fight completed . The screen went black but the timer was still running. And asa the timer ended it showed that i lost the match.
Bwcv is at 0% . Hyperion is at 100% health. And no timer points.
You can see the screenshot.

In second fight we selected defenders and attackers and when the fight was about to start the screen went blank this time without fight.
Not like the last time ( last time the screen was black except timer and above icons) this time it still had the timer and above icons but the screen was colored. I lost the match. With just i fight that i lost because of bug error or mod. So i recorded it. Here it is

In summary also it shows 1 fight.
I have the recording but can't upload it due to size. So i am sharing screenshots.
Device samsung galaxy s10 plus
Android 12
Hopefully this helps.
Thank you
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Did you force close your game and restrat it after fight started ?
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    100100 said:

I won the first fight with bwcv with 100% health and 1 minute left and asa i clicked the screen when the fight completed . The screen went black but the timer was still running. And asa the timer ended it showed that i lost the match.
    Bwcv is at 0% . Hyperion is at 100% health. And no timer points.
    You can see the screenshot.

In second fight we selected defenders and attackers and when the fight was about to start the screen went blank this time without fight.
    Not like the last time ( last time the screen was black except timer and above icons) this time it still had the timer and above icons but the screen was colored. I lost the match. With just i fight that i lost because of bug error or mod. So i recorded it. Here it is

In summary also it shows 1 fight.
    I have the recording but can't upload it due to size. So i am sharing screenshots.
    Device samsung galaxy s10 plus
    Android 12
    Hopefully this helps.
    Thank you

If you has the video upload it to YouTube then share the link so kabam can see what happened.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,021 ★★★★★
    I’m not a technician or anything, but to me that reads as a connection issue