**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fastest Tigra solo vs Ikaris (EOP)

VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
https://streamable.com/z5p6po

Ikaris is Tigra food but due to Mighty charge, he'll shrug off all the Ruptures in a single dash. What I did was push him to the corner by doing standing intercepts or by just hitting into his block so he won't dash towards me.

Pretty fun takedown. No objectives. Just for the sake of Tigra-ing. Lol.

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,159 ★★★★★
    I have a duped 6* Tigra and this makes me want to use her. Sadly, I can't Ghost, Tigra or Quake. But I can parry-heavy.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

I have a duped 6* Tigra and this makes me want to use her. Sadly, I can't Ghost, Tigra or Quake. But I can parry-heavy.

I use all three a lot and among them, I can say Ghost is the easiest to learn. You just have to feel her phasing and you're good. Tigra needs more practice as you'll use her differently for each champion because of the spacing. But you only need to prioritize cosmics or champs that gain buffs a lot, as she cheeses those. Quake is also more feel than learning the opponent's moves.

Parry-Heavy is good but in the long run, you won't be able to use it due to node combinations that will punish it like Disorient. Learn to intercept, if you haven't yet.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,159 ★★★★★
    Party/heavy got me through most of my content, though I will say that didn't work with Kang, superior Kang and gwenmaster 100% runs.

I took ghost up to R3, awakened and dumped 200 sig stones since they were expiring and I still can't utilize her well enough.

(I know some people are going to be mad/upset that I have a sig 200 r3 on my bench).