**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Turbo Controller A.I.?

What is up with this new A.I.? Apparently input issues are resolved but now the A.I. was given a turbo controller? Everyone in my alliance has noticed faster response and reaction times, an increase in whifs, instant attacks after Sp3, holding special attacks and being harder to bait out, and covering more ground on the screen leading to being backed in the corner while the defender holds their special. This is beyond the issues caused by the input problems... Has Kabam addressed this?

Comments

• Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Is it possible that your devices were going really slow, and now they’ve gotten back to normal speed?
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Is it possible that your devices were going really slow, and now they’ve gotten back to normal speed?

I wouldn’t think so because significant people are noticing these issues on both iOS and Android and according to Kabam it was really only iOS that was affected.
  • Options
    Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    Yeah u have AI immediately recovering from specials to where you can’t punish them anymore. And then my favorite, AI throws a heavy and you go to punish and whiff thru them and get hit with their special that apparently started before the end of their heavy was even completely over.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Not to be that one annoying guy but:

The AI is always changing, it’s been that way as long as I’ve been playing