**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ikaris unstoppable broken?

Is anyone else having trouble with Ikaris activating unstoppable when he shouldn’t? He is only supposed to do it if I parry but he does it randomly when I dodge or throw specials

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Who are you using?
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I was wondering the same thing. He's been doing this almost every fight:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Etmp-omuw
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★

He gains a fury passive when immune to something, so if you intercept him with an attack that places a debuff while he has mighty charge he'll go unstoppable

What are your thoughts on my video? He's not dashing so it wouldn't be from mighty charge
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Came here specifically for this. Also using AA. I'll be mid SP1 (without him dashing) and he goes unstoppable. I've got 18 minutes of this happening, but have not uploaded to YouTube yet. Your video shows exactly the issue at 21 seconds. He was definitely not dashing, just getting hit by the SP1 and he goes immediately unstoppable and unblockable.

https://youtu.be/w6Etmp-omuw?t=21
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★

He gains a fury passive when immune to something, so if you intercept him with an attack that places a debuff while he has mighty charge he'll go unstoppable

What are your thoughts on my video? He's not dashing so it wouldn't be from mighty charge
    It looks like got the unstoppable from a fury buff, which the only way for him to get would have been to get stunned. You didn't have any neuros expiring and you didn't parry him so it looks like it's a bug.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    That happened to me a lot when I tried and gave up with AA. Does seem bugged. Ikaris went unstoppable & unblockable as soon as neuro procc'd rather than when it expired.

My only theory is that the mighty charge he started simultaneously purified the debuffs along with neuro, which meant as it was purified it caused a stun that was also purified but as it "expired" gave him the fury?
  • Options
    Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 165 ★★
    Had the same issue happen to me but it was very intermittent. Couldn't figure out what was happening, there was no parry and no neuros expired, definitely no stun happening. A few other members of my alliance said the same.
    One of the times seemed the same as the above poster mentioned, it was as the neuros applied it seemed 🤔