**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question: Interaction around Power Snack and Masochism

awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
Is it an intended reaction to have entire stacks of the same buff or debuff be removed or nullified in these nodes?

I.e. nimrod gains multiple armor stacks and the whole stack vs the last one to generate gets "power snacked"
Or Knulls abyss debuff stacks all get nullified on the next medium or heavy attack.

Also, should champs immune to nullify/fate seal/etc bypass power snack, technically?

I.e. Omega sentinel is immune to losing her armor stacks unless she gets hit or uses a special.

I'm just trying to understand these interactions better and whether or not they're working as intended or if something underlying is broken.

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    First part yes
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,668 Guardian
    Second part should be yes. Apoc doesn't trigger masochism except against Longshot since the enemy can't shrug off his debuffs. (Only reason why Longshot still triggers it is because he buffs his ability accuracy by 300% while apoc only lowers it by 100%) (other champs immune to AAR also will trigger masochism) So in theory, champs that are immune to nullify shouldn't have their buffs eaten by power snack.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Thing works against Buffet bcoz of nullify immunity
    So there's no reason for that immunity to not work against Power Snack
  • Options
    Then should I report OS losing her stack of armor ups vs mutants due to power snack as a bug?
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Lemme guess you had 10 stacks of armour then got hit...
  • Options
    I had ten stacks of armor vs havok.
    I hit sp2, dropped to 5 armor. And immediately went to 6 armor, all 6 armor got consumed by power snack as my sp2 was blasting havok in the face, and I immediately went from 90% HP to dead before the sp2 animation completed
    @magnus_xix
  • Options
    I'm finding OS less and less viable in content honestly. Using her last week in BGs I learned the hard way that acid burn from iBom doesn't count as poison and she got wrecked from that too.