**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

“Test of the Thronebreaker” for Paragon?

UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
If this has been asked before and answered I apologize.
Are there plans to have a test of paragon for sigil folks like myself?

Also, if it’s coming out soon and the rewards are still being put in place. Feel free to give a lot of 6* shards so everybody wants to buy the sigil and stuff. Also holding more iso would be nice

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Yes there are plans.
  • ChompyChompy Posts: 55

Yes there are plans.

Do you know this to be fact or just trolling?
    Chompy said:

Yes there are plans.

Yes. We don't have a monthly calendar either right now for Paragon. They stated in the OP there will be more benefits for Paragon coming later.

• ChompyChompy Posts: 55

Chompy said:

Yes there are plans.

Yes. We don't have a monthly calendar either right now for Paragon. They stated in the OP there will be more benefits for Paragon coming later.

Got you. Nothing specific about having a Test of the Paragon though and the fact that they havent even added a Test of the TB or a TB EQ I won't hold my breath. I will cross my fingers tho lol
    edited May 2022
    Chompy said:

Chompy said:

Yes there are plans.

Got you. Nothing specific about having a Test of the Paragon though and the fact that they havent even added a Test of the TB or a TB EQ I won't hold my breath. I will cross my fingers tho lol
    There is a test of the TB for sigil. It took them years to add a Cav difficulty, I wouldn't expect a TB or Paragon difficulty anytime soon.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    Chompy said:

Chompy said:

Yes there are plans.