Hi, remember me?

0casual00casual0 Member Posts: 457 ★★★
It's your boy, "The Guy with The Bad Luck" back at it again with some banger! This is my rewards for completing 7.3. Ahh that's hot. That's hot.

Comments

• RicoShayRicoShay Member Posts: 230 ★★
    We've all had terrible crystal luck. Many far worse than you and we didn't complain to the forums about it. If you're so upset about the drop rates from a random crystal maybe it says more about you than the game
  • 0casual00casual0 Member Posts: 457 ★★★

There are worse pulls.

Yeah. After finished 7.1 I got Mangog. Then after 7.2, I got Mole Man, a dupe which he doesn't need. Then here we go with 7.3. Squirrel Girl and Purgatory.
  • 0casual00casual0 Member Posts: 457 ★★★
    RicoShay said:

We've all had terrible crystal luck. Many far worse than you and we didn't complain to the forums about it. If you're so upset about the drop rates from a random crystal maybe it says more about you than the game

Yeah sure. My account got cursed with bad RNG non stop and the game is obviously not at fault here.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★
    Nope
  • The_man001The_man001 Member Posts: 624 ★★★
    0casual0 said:

There are worse pulls.

Yeah. After finished 7.1 I got Mangog. Then after 7.2, I got Mole Man, a dupe which he doesn't need. Then here we go with 7.3. Squirrel Girl and Purgatory.
    Just check unduped moleman vs duped moleman damage comparison on you tube
  • ElMelloiElMelloi Member Posts: 101
    Purgatory is good
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    0casual0 said:

RicoShay said:

Yeah sure. My account got cursed with bad RNG non stop and the game is obviously not at fault here.
    Your right, there is no way that anyone can have less than desirable pulls two crystals in a row in a rng game, just not possible there must be more to it!

My guess is that Kabam decided to mess with some random person they have never heard of and pulled your name out of a hat. They then "cursed" your account to get middle of the pack pulls twice in a row and they sat back in their chairs laughing the whole time.

On a side note, does the tinfoil hat you obviously must wear fit comfortably or is it a little too tight on the head?
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    Call me when you pull Groot 5x in a row. I’ll pity you then.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 963 ★★★
    I'll trade you my 6* Dr. Strange for your 6* Purgatory. I'll take a 6* Purgatory.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,221 ★★★★★
    Remember you?

Sure don't.
  • LorddrewLorddrew Member Posts: 297 ★★
    Hi, oh wel to bad you did not get what you wanted bud