A couple upgrades to the game long overdue

TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
edited May 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
As a Paragon player we have several nodes that are currently in game that are severely outdated.

#1. Alliances events: Mainly Summoner advancement. To give out like 1,500 5 star shards and to revives is just not enough. It was outdated 3 years and needs to be updated. Also, AQ completion is long overdue. The main prize being 600 6 star shards when you play map 8 is laughable at best.

#2. Masteries. Free masteries will be huge in maintaining the enjoyment of the game but I can see how Kabam will lose profits due to suicides and arena grinding. Plus players being able to fight matches better because they can use the masteries that fit the situation for every fight. So free masteries is a tough call. Can we at least get a kit that we can switch into for the same price at a minimum? Or masteries 2.0 where we can sustain poison and incinerate damage longer. That would be a total game changer.

Just throwing out a couple player friendly moves that would be an easy win for Kabam.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• NoobdaNoobda Member Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    I am myself a Paragon player, but the way you started your post saying that these are issues "Paragon" players are facing. I don't know man what game you are playing because according to my understanding, these mentioned things have been same for all progression levels.

Don't forget ,You were thronebreaker just 3 weeks ago. I don't know how much your account has progressed in these 3 weeks , Let's say you have gone from 4m total base rating to 5m rating in 3 weeks , or maybe 6 or 7million? Idk.. But atleast , 3 weeks ago , These rewards weren't outdated for you atleast. But as soon as you became Paragon, things go SEVERELY Outdated brrrrr....

These ideas have already been mentioned in the forums in the recent days and surely need an update .
    @TheTalents I tell you a magical story , My alt account is thronebreaker and You won't believe that even that TB alt account which is NOT EVEN PARAGON! encounters these issues! Unbelievable? But yeah! :disappointed:

• pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    Sadly they never address it even though demand is great.
  • LorddrewLorddrew Member Posts: 297 ★★
    edited May 2022

As a Paragon player we have several nodes that are currently in game that are severely outdated.

#1. Alliances events: Mainly Summoner advancement. To give out like 1,500 5 star shards and to revives is just not enough. It was outdated 3 years and needs to be updated. Also, AQ completion is long overdue. The main prize being 600 6 star shards when you play map 8 is laughable at best.

#2. Masteries. Free masteries will be huge in maintaining the enjoyment of the game but I can see how Kabam will lose profits due to suicides and arena grinding. Plus players being able to fight matches better because they can use the masteries that fit the situation for every fight. So free masteries is a tough call. Can we at least get a kit that we can switch into for the same price at a minimum? Or masteries 2.0 where we can sustain poison and incinerate damage longer. That would be a total game changer.

Just throwing out a couple player friendly moves that would be an easy win for Kabam.

First I want to say, Yes I agree.. now I have this other side, let's say you go to a restaurant, you get free drinks for each meal? ok, now you decided to buy the golden deluxe menu for 99999999$ , the free drinks will stays the same... see where i am going witht his xD
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

My point isn't that I'm a Paragon player. I was just stating that I'm Paragon to show the type of experience I have in the game. I think that all players not just Paragon to get these changes.

We're well aware that you're Paragon. Maybe try a post that doesn't brag about your in-game progression or alliance AQ standing.
    You don't dictate what I post about. If I want to brag about having all content done and running a top 20 AQ alliance than that is what it is. Everyone who is upset about it, tough.

If you want to cry about people complaining and then complain about me, it really isn't a good look at all.
    Lorddrew said:

First I want to say, Yes I agree.. now I have this other side, let's say you go to a restaurant, you get free drinks for each meal? ok, now you decided to buy the golden deluxe menu for 99999999$ , the free drinks will stays the same... see where i am going witht his xD
    I don't actually, can you explain in simple terms?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I don’t disagree with you but I disagree at the way you came about the post. “As a paragon player” that’s like me saying on day 1 when thronebreaker came out “as a TB player I too demand this”

Most people will agree with you when you bring your tone down. You don’t need to say what title you are you could just say: XYZ need to be updated for all players; because yes they do.

The whole alliance quest weekly rewards needs to be updated. Remove multiple milestones of PHCs and just give milestone 1 like 4k. Milestone 2 should be 4k of 3 star, next milestone 2k of 4 stars and then so on ubtil the final milestone give out 1000 6 star shards.

Summoner advancement needs an overhaul, the solo events were overhauled a few years back; they need to be done again, same for alliance events.

Tone is key.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian

As a Level 999 Mage Wizard, I feel there should be more mutton and mead.

HUZZAH!
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Member Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

The Mastery piece, my thoughts...

You get 2 mastery profiles you can activate.

Only 1 profile can be active at a time, but switching between them is no cost.

Sigil gets 4 profiles (added selling benefit for Sigil).

Reworking those profiles comes at a cost of a change token. Change tokens can be purchased or earned through events.

To get up and running initially you would receive 4 change tokens.

Sigil would have a monthly discount token made available.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,807 ★★★★★
    SCP1504 said:

I think the issues brought up are legitimate, and mentioning progression does serve to show the kind of experience op has, so why are some people here trying to de-rail the post and make it about personal attacks? Even if you think he's bragging, just let him brag he probably paid for it and again the issues are legit.

Because neither of the items mentioned have anything to with titles. A appropriate lead off would be "I've been playing since XXXX".
    SCP1504 said:

SCP1504 said:

I think the issues brought up are legitimate, and mentioning progression does serve to show the kind of experience op has, so why are some people here trying to de-rail the post and make it about personal attacks? Even if you think he's bragging, just let him brag he probably paid for it and again the issues are legit.

Because neither of the items mentioned have anything to with titles. A appropriate lead off would be "I've been playing since XXXX".
    So lets not let the wrong approach to the right issue stop us from having a fruitful discussion,
    That way thread doesn't get locked because it's" getting out of hand" 🤷‍♂️
    It would be a non-issue for all of us commenting on it but it's a standard OP has set for himself.

My point isn't that I'm a Paragon player. I was just stating that I'm Paragon to show the type of experience I have in the game. I think that all players not just Paragon to get these changes.

We're well aware that you're Paragon. Maybe try a post that doesn't brag about your in-game progression or alliance AQ standing.
    You don't dictate what I post about. If I want to brag about having all content done and running a top 20 AQ alliance than that is what it is. Everyone who is upset about it, tough.

If you want to cry about people complaining and then complain about me, it really isn't a good look at all.
    Nobody is upset about it, people think it’s laughable and so are laughing at you.

You preface your opinions with top 20 AQ, paragon because you think it means you have more weight, or it’s a (not so) humble brag.

Let’s see what you posted about here, Alliance rewards and Masteries. Which of those are exclusive to paragon? Neither, so there’s no point adding you’re paragon. Just make your discussion without trying to prove how good you are, nobody really needs to know.

“As a Paragon, top 2 AQ, very highly skilled player, I think energy should go up to 71, not stop at 70”.
    I'm not going to caterer to you all feelings about me stating that I'm Paragon. It just sounds like unnecessary crying to me. I think your response is laughable.

I don’t disagree with you but I disagree at the way you came about the post. “As a paragon player” that’s like me saying on day 1 when thronebreaker came out “as a TB player I too demand this”

Most people will agree with you when you bring your tone down. You don’t need to say what title you are you could just say: XYZ need to be updated for all players; because yes they do.

The whole alliance quest weekly rewards needs to be updated. Remove multiple milestones of PHCs and just give milestone 1 like 4k. Milestone 2 should be 4k of 3 star, next milestone 2k of 4 stars and then so on ubtil the final milestone give out 1000 6 star shards.

Summoner advancement needs an overhaul, the solo events were overhauled a few years back; they need to be done again, same for alliance events.

Tone is key.

At this point even grandmaster crystals are out dated. It would be nice to replace premiums and grandmaster crystals with Cavaliers.
    SCP1504 said:

I definitely paid over a grand for it for sure. I really didn't realize it was bragging but the outrage is over the top.

Maybe he’ll try after you can go a single day without making a rude or snarky post on these forums
    He won't and I definitely won't. Sorry you're sensitive to sarcasm.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Tone is key.

At this point even grandmaster crystals are out dated. It would be nice to replace premiums and grandmaster crystals with Cavaliers.
    I do not disagree with this statement at all.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★

Nobody is upset about it, people think it’s laughable and so are laughing at you.

You preface your opinions with top 20 AQ, paragon because you think it means you have more weight, or it’s a (not so) humble brag.

Let’s see what you posted about here, Alliance rewards and Masteries. Which of those are exclusive to paragon? Neither, so there’s no point adding you’re paragon. Just make your discussion without trying to prove how good you are, nobody really needs to know.

“As a Paragon, top 2 AQ, very highly skilled player, I think energy should go up to 71, not stop at 70”.
    I'm not going to caterer to you all feelings about me stating that I'm Paragon. It just sounds like unnecessary crying to me. I think your response is laughable.
    As a thronebreaker, ok.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Rillian said:

Free masteries are not enough. They need to be reworked.

Why do I need 15 points in defence just to activate collar tech?

We have deeper wounds. Where is Acid Tongue? Shocky Fingers? Rupture Claws?

Etc etc.

I agree with this. Willpower should also have had the number of points dropped or lowered after the nerf. Points on the tree to get there fair enough, but why should we have to put random points in defense we don't need.

As a thronebreaker, ok.
    You're hilarious bro. It's all good.

Hopefully Kabam responds or takes my suggestions into consideration. I would also like more benefits to Paragon. Its nice but certainly should be a lot perks given the exclusivity of it.