**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The AI is Moon Knight

AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
You get one of:

Steven - Passive Fighter. Turtles and refuses to throw specials. Saves power to build to SP3. Counters only when there is no choice; like against wall holding block until you charge heavy.

Marc - Trained Fighter. Methodical, fairly easy to predict. Not many nasty tricks just brute force to get the fight done. Throws specials when available. Throws heavies to break block. Medium dash to get away from the wall.

Jake - Ruthless Fighter. Pulls all the nasty tricks; random heavies, dash light attacks, heavy counters, backdrafts, lightning fast light to stop heavy chain. Erratic special use. Double dash starting immediately after dex knowing you cannot get two dex off in time to escape.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    That's clever. Haha.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Everyday I wake up...
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    You forgot the AI that spam dashes and pushes you into a corner while refusing to use specials, guaranteeing you get slammed with a sp3. I'd call that the ruthless fighter more than anything else. People complain a lot about overly passive AIs, but I'd take that AI a thousand times before this one. Unless it's mordo, the passive AI is honestly incredibly easy to bait out by simply standing still.