**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parting Thoughts

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
I’ve played this game since April of 2015. I have invested an incredible amount of time and a considerable amount of money in this game. But now I find myself at my tipping point.

I loved this game for a very long time but after all this time, the game just has lost its pizazz for me. Between the control issues that “dont exist”, the lack of good content, and the general staleness ive been feeling. I enjoyed being a part of this community but I just don’t think ill be able to continue after this season. At this point the only thing keeping me are the generally awesome people.

—Puff ✌️
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★

I’ve played this game since April of 2015. I have invested an incredible amount of time and a considerable amount of money in this game. But now I find myself at my tipping point.

I loved this game for a very long time but after all this time, the game just has lost its pizazz for me. Between the control issues that “dont exist”, the lack of good content, and the general staleness ive been feeling. I enjoyed being a part of this community but I just don’t think ill be able to continue after this season. At this point the only thing keeping me are the generally awesome people.

—Puff ✌️

You're leaving us?🥺🥺🥺
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

I feel the same about the game lately but only thing keeping me are some of my friends

Thats the hardest part. I left like 30 Line chats but can’t quite bring myself to quit my alliance. Theyre all so awesome. And my other chat with a bunch of buddies.
    Exactly how I feel.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sorry to see you go : (
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Sorry you feel that way. Remember we're still here if you feel like a break is what you need. I took one some time ago and it helped me come back with a new outlook.

That red goggles look nice.
    That's funny! Lol.
    Actually I was ready to retire, but after a break, I felt less stress.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    new marvel games coming out soon "snap" is one of them highly recommend as it will be a great alternative to PVP with marvel characters
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    Definitely a loss to the community. All the best
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

For all of those disagreeing with a batch of well-wishes and friendly comments to an all-around decent guy and long time forums member and MCoC player…

Pat yourselves on the backs. You’re the good guys on these forums. Seriously.

Dr. Zola

Lol, I got 31 disagrees (as of right now) for literally saying "bye". Am a bit confused on what they are disagreeing with, but then again, this is forums so not surprised.
This discussion has been closed.