**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Minimum number of alliance members to start a war?

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys,

A friend and I are both tired of constantly being active in an alliance. We are planning to start an alliance with just the two of us.
We were wondering if there is a minimum number of members required to initiate a war. Eventhou we will lose everything. We will be able to get the milestones from the war objective.
We both also have a mini account so would have 4 members.

Does a mininum number exist?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

is this still accurate?
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

is this still accurate?

It must be. You can try yourself .
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    min 5 to start War

I have 4 alt accounts for this purpose. :D

After DNA3000's recommendation was accepted by Game Developer, in war now more Summoners > Summoners with high tier champs.
  • 我是Wayne我是Wayne Posts: 25
    Starting an alliance from scratch is hard unless you have core members or people with you, for example 5-7 ppl? Because if you wish to progress faster or even steadily you need to have reliable and active teammates and speaking from experience, it doesn’t come very often.Furthermore, I don’t think there are a lot of players out there that would want to participate in a starting alliance.I would suggest that if it’s just the two of you, try finding alliance that fit your needs.There’s a lot of alliance out there and I’m sure one of them would suit you guys.Although if you still wish to start your own alliance, I would wish you guys good luck with recruitment and all the best!
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

Starting an alliance from scratch is hard unless you have core members or people with you, for example 5-7 ppl? Because if you wish to progress faster or even steadily you need to have reliable and active teammates and speaking from experience, it doesn’t come very often.Furthermore, I don’t think there are a lot of players out there that would want to participate in a starting alliance.I would suggest that if it’s just the two of you, try finding alliance that fit your needs.There’s a lot of alliance out there and I’m sure one of them would suit you guys.Although if you still wish to start your own alliance, I would wish you guys good luck with recruitment and all the best!

I think you are missing the point. We do not want to make the alliance big or competative. We just want the 2500 6* shards from the war objective. So we were wondering how many people we would need minimally.

Sometimes it is just nice to not push down the throttle fully but to just relax and cruise along. Even at the cost of being at the top of the game. Not needing to worry about winning or losing a war. Or to log on for AQ. But just have all your champions free and do any content you like whenever you look to do it.