**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

This June, prepare to battle for your life, and take the Crown as America's All Star!

Event TL;DR

Each week for 4 weeks, a mini-event quest will be unlocked. These event quests contain just 2 paths, and give you the ability to use Wiccan or Hulkling as Strikers! Complete the Quests with teams of certain classes to unlock bonus rewards in special Solo Objectives!

Quest

Starts: June 8, 2022

End: July 6, 2022

Quest 1 Unlocks: June 8 @ 10 AM PT - Hulkling Striker Quest

Quest 2 Unlocks: June 15 @ 10 AM PT - Wiccan Striker Quest

Quest 3 Unlocks: June 22 @ 10 AM PT - Hulkling Striker Quest

Quest 4 Unlocks: June 29 @ 10 AM PT - Wiccan Striker Quest

America’s All Stars

America Chavez has some new friends arriving in The Contest and she wants to ensure the Summoner is up to the challenge of showing off what The Battlerealm has to offer! Each week, a new Quest will unlock, where you’ll be able to fight alongside Wiccan and Hulkling as Strikers! 

Take advantage of your new friend's powers as they offer a helping hand in all the challenges you'll face as you show you have what it takes to become AMERICA'S ALL STARS!

Format

• 4 Quests, unlocking weekly
  • 2 Paths per Quest
  • 0 Energy per Step
  • No keys or entry limits. Play all the difficulties as many times as you’d like!

Strikers:

Strikers are Champions that you can call in to provide a hand during a fight. This time, instead of using a Special Attack, Strikers will jump in and provide basic combo attacks! 

Rewards

Below you’ll find the rewards Table per Quest. You can earn each of these sets of rewards 4 times if you Explore all 4 quests. 

Challenge Solo Objectives

Complete America’s All Stars Quests with different teams to claim extra rewards from these Challenge Solo Objectives!

Solo Objectives

Start: June 8th, 2022 @ 10:00 AM PDT - End: July 6th, 2022 @ 10:00 AM PDT

Battlerealm Tour

Claim your free Wiccan or Hulkling on or after June 8th at 10 AM PDT and use them to complete the Battlerealm Tour Solo Objectives!

Solo Objectives

Pride Profile Pics

Solo Objectives

We’re celebrating Pride with a selection of 16 different Pride Profile pics! Each Profile Picture depicts a different Pride Flag, celebrating identities across the LGBTQIA2S+ community!

Each Profile Pic costs 1 Pride Credit. Unlock 15 in Pride Solo Objectives, and get 1 for free in an in-game message when you first login after the event starts on June 8th at 10 AM PDT!

Class and Talent 14 Day Solo Events

Start: June 8th, 2022 @ 10:00 AM PDT - End: June 22nd, 2022 @ 10:00 AM PDT

Win fights using a Skill, Mystic or Tech Champion to earn points in this Solo Event and win up to 2000 Kaleidoscopic and Prismatic Crystal Shards that you can use for Prismatic OR Kaleidoscopic Crystals

Start: June 22nd, 2022 @ 10:00 AM PDT - End: July 6th, 2022 @ 10:00 AM PDT

Win fights using a Cosmic, Mutant, or Science Champion to earn points in this Solo Event and win up to 2000 Kaleidoscopic and Prismatic Crystal Shards that you can use for Prismatic OR Kaleidoscopic Crystals

America’s All Stars Calendar

Start: June 8th, 2022 @ 5:00 pm PDT - End: July 6th, 2022 @ 5:00 PM PDT

What: Special 7 day Calendar that awards up to 1000x Kaleidoscopic and Prismatic Crystal Shards per week

Kaleidoscopic and Prismatic Crystals

2 Crystals, but only 1 kind of Shards! Use your Prismatic and Kaleidoscopic Crystal shards to open either of the Prismatic or Kaleidoscopic Crystals.

Prismatic Crystal:

• America Chavez
  • Daredevil (Classic)
  • Darkhawk
  • Elsa Bloodstone
  • Guardian
  • Guillotine 2099
  • Hawkeye
  • Hulkbuster
  • Iron Man
  • Karnak
  • Kraven
  • Loki
  • Longshot
  • Mephisto
  • Mojo
  • Mole Man
  • Moon Knight
  • Morningstar
  • Psycho-Man
  • Punisher 2099
  • Purgatory
  • Red Skull
  • Sasquatch
  • Sentinel
  • Squirrel Girl
  • The Hood
  • Tigra
  • Vision (Age of Ultron)
  • Winter Soldier
  • Ægon

Kaleidoscopic Crystal

• Abomination
  • Air-Walker
  • Angela
  • Beast
  • Captain America
  • Captain Marvel
  • Cyclops (Blue Team)
  • Emma Frost
  • Hela
  • Hercules
  • Iceman
  • Ikaris
  • Invisible Woman
  • Jubilee
  • Luke Cage
  • M.O.D.O.K.
  • Medusa
  • Ms. Marvel
  • Old Man Logan
  • Overseer
  • Phoenix
  • Red Guardian
  • Sabretooth
  • Sentry
  • She-Hulk
  • Storm (Pyramid X)
  • Sunspot
  • Super-Skrull
  • Toad
  • Void
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• G00SE_G00SE_ Posts: 22
    Rewards look mid
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Thats a decent bit of T3A and T6B I guess

About the only rewards worth it rn
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    i'm assuming the event cavs will cost 2k shards with a chance at a 6* right?

any drop rates?
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    nice to see strikers make a return, always love the new game mechanics
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Bringing back strikers - awesome
    Zero energy paths - awesome
    Not a convoluted side quest - fantastic
    Herc in one of the cav crystals - i need a dupe lets go!
    free wiccan? - lets go (sorry hulkling)

Rewards - horrible, but because of the above, I will take the trade off!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,814 ★★★★★
    Y'all insane smh.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I like the choice between two unique pools of champions and the increase in T3A and T6B. The quests look simple and the objectives are a reasonable way to add higher difficulty. Also, no quest energy for a SQ is always a plus.

Obviously it depends on how the actual quest goes, but it doesn't look bad.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    I don’t know how it was sorted but I don’t want any the champs from the Prismatic Crystal and about 40% of the champs from the Kaleidoscopic Crystal 😳
  • Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Posts: 76
    I've not found any mention of return of battlegrounds
    We are not getting battlegrounds beta for this month?
    Also i was expecting a update on incursions
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★

Is the lack of 6* shards in side quests because of cav crystals? If so, I personally would not care if we had less cav crystals or none at all for more 6* shards.

There are 9000 6-Star Crystal Shards available in this Event. I don't know about you... but I personally think that's pretty good!
    What am I missing? I see a total of 500 for exploration and then a total of 1500 for exploration. That is 2000. Or are the exploration rewards weekly as well? If so, the titles are a bit confusing.
  • Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★

Is the lack of 6* shards in side quests because of cav crystals? If so, I personally would not care if we had less cav crystals or none at all for more 6* shards.

There are 9000 6-Star Crystal Shards available in this Event. I don't know about you... but I personally think that's pretty good!
    What am I missing? I see a total of 500 for exploration and then a total of 1500 for exploration. That is 2000. Or are the exploration rewards weekly as well? If so, the titles are a bit confusing.
    Yes they are weekly and also 250 for completion of legendary
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    Already have him! Anxiously awaiting his buff 🌙
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

Dawg that's terrible, one 6* every month from it? Not very good
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★
    Meh, at least I won't need to wait for EoP rewards to become Paragon now
  • Clz280218Clz280218 Posts: 1
    Very good
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,814 ★★★★★
    Ceder said:

Dawg that's terrible, one 6* every month from it? Not very good
    You also have the MEQs. Uncollected and Cav have 10k more in them. That's 19k in a month.