Peni Parker Power Burns ranged attacks?

BIGMAC9940BIGMAC9940 Member Posts: 18
Is Peni supposed to power burn you if it is a ranged attack? For instance Molegod’s shock on SP1, Mangnetos specials, Hawkeyes arrows etc. I have noticed that when using Mags in particular that she tends to block specials and power burn me, which has cost me in AW a few times.

Comments

• AburaeesAburaees Member Posts: 514 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    I dislike coming across Peni’s in AW and BG, but when I do I think it’s best to never use SPs as that way you limit the spiders senses she can build up when you fill a bar of power.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,886 ★★★★★

Is Peni supposed to power burn you if it is a ranged attack? For instance Molegod’s shock on SP1, Mangnetos specials, Hawkeyes arrows etc. I have noticed that when using Mags in particular that she tends to block specials and power burn me, which has cost me in AW a few times.

Yes, she is.

It makes as much sense as Blade inflicting bleed or Colossus inflicting burst damage on projectile attacks, so... Let's just let it go...
  • Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Member Posts: 104
    What I don’t get is how she auto blocks without having 4 charges. Tonight in battlegrounds she had no charges and she auto blocked me and power-drained me. As far as I know she only gains charges from sp1 and when I gain a bar of power and it’s only one from that. I’m sure someone can explain to me why this happens and what I don’t get about the shield.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★
    I watched myself fight a perfect fight in BG with mags against peni and I lost to power burn. And yes my mags is duped 6* rank 3. So what gives @Kabam Miike