**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Annihilus Question

GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
How come his power is drained on a transducer node when he’s immune to power drain?

Comments

• Options
    Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    He and King groot have weird interactions with power drain nodes
    They work for some, don’t work for others. I have never understood why they don’t work for some nodes like this.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Was his cosmic rod removed by any chance ? Only then it is possible.
  • Options
    Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    edited June 2022
    Rohit_316 said:

Was his cosmic rod removed by any chance ? Only then it is possible.

Nah Rohit. Even King Groot isn’t immune to Transducer even though it clearly says “drains power”

It’s Kabam logic, can’t blame
  • Options
    30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    Try terrax for that node, observe the interactions. Idk how the champ performs
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    This happens for Terrax, KG and other champs immune/resistant to Power Drain.

It's a bit like how Hulk Ragnarok should trigger Face Me! on nodes like Bane, Flare or Life Transfer. But he doesn't, because it would be game-unbalancing if he did.

In the same way, immunities to Power Drain don't apply to Transducer, as otherwise those champions would be throwing regular SP3s.

You'll probably find that the Immunity does kick in to "Use It or Lose it" because that won't unbalance the game.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike to follow up, is Annihilus functioning as intended?
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    It's the weekend. Miike isn't going to respond
  • Options

It's the weekend. Miike isn't going to respond

OP was on a Tuesday. Does he not answer in weekdays either?
  • Options
    @Magrailothos appreciate you.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★

This happens for Terrax, KG and other champs immune/resistant to Power Drain.

It's a bit like how Hulk Ragnarok should trigger Face Me! on nodes like Bane, Flare or Life Transfer. But he doesn't, because it would be game-unbalancing if he did.

In the same way, immunities to Power Drain don't apply to Transducer, as otherwise those champions would be throwing regular SP3s.

You'll probably find that the Immunity does kick in to "Use It or Lose it" because that won't unbalance the game.

Don't know how "game-unbalancing" it would be if his Face Me! worked everywhere it should. Now if there was a champ that passively converted Unstoppable and Unblockable effects to degen passives, that would be unbalancing with how much those are spammed everywhere.