**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Carina challenge revolution disappeared

I've just completed the challenge revolution but I did not received the rewards. You said that they were been removed by June the 6th. Today is June the 3rd. I've spent resources in order to complete the challenge and you have removed the rewards before the time you said. I would like to receive them...

Comments

• DaxDiepDaxDiep Posts: 7

@Kabam Miike I attach here the pictures. I did not complete the event before. I have also to complete vol 2 new heroes and foes. That is disappeared too. Why have you removed them today instead of with the planned schedule (6th of June) and without communication?
  • HubNinjaHubNinja Posts: 7
    Same thing just happened to me with Sick Beast of a Player Doc Oc objective... was there when I started the quest, and was supposed to be there for a couple more days... I just finished and now the objective is missing.
  • RubeniumRubenium Posts: 11
    Same problem. I’m in the middle of New heroes and Foes carina challenge. What do I do now? If I complete the quest will I get the objective completed? I’m in the quest now and don’t want to quit. Energy is wasting…smh
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    I also had unclaimed rewards that I was “stashing” and the quest + rewards are gone. Rewards are not in inventory to claim under the Rewards tab either.
  • DaxDiepDaxDiep Posts: 7
    The support team gave me the reward
    So, for everyone. Open a ticket and they will give the rewards
  • PsycroptixPsycroptix Posts: 21
    My ticket got closed Without resolution stating the challenge objectives are back .. what does that mean ? I have to spend hours and 1000+units all over again ? Please give the players their deserved rewards for this painful bug