**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heal masteries not working in aq!

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Heal mastery is not working in aqs.
There is no heal block on the champs the masteries are just not working!
I would submit a photo except that it is a lttle difficult to do while you are trying to keep from needing items you don't have!
Also, champs are refusing to throw heavies and are just dropping their blocks and standing there!
These things have been reported! Nothing seems to be being done about it!
Samsung a10 os 11.
Both of these issues are random! You can see heal working sometimes but not others (sans heal debuff) heavies work for one fight and stop working in another mid fight!
All of this is getting old! Do something!

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Another issue i would like an answer for is:
    Why and how are doombots stealing power from champs that have successfully evaded and are well out of the box and never take a hit? That too is getting old fast!
    Evade clear across the arena and well beyond the reach of the doombots special and yet they still steal power?
    You have made the primary source of growth items for free players nearly unplayable!
    And now i am in chorus with those calling for compensation!
    Heavies not working!
    Heal not working!
    Unscathed champs having their power stolen!
    Taking damage when even though you have thrown a perfect block!
    A.i. not throwing specials until they get to their third special!
    YOU DO OWE US! BIG!
    Even if these things are just bugs they have become just as sever and damaging to summoners game play as the broken input you claim is fixed!
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    You do know some doombots steal power simply through launching a special right? Sounds like a big whine and not knowing how things work as usual 🤣
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Mattyy said:

You do know some doombots steal power simply through launching a special right? Sounds like a big whine and not knowing how things work as usual 🤣

Are doombots abilities shown in game ??