Unbearable Lag, Freezing, and Frame drops

G_S_HG_S_H Member Posts: 79
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
For about 4-5 weeks now the lag and freezing issues have only gotten worse and worse. Input issues are rampant, still not sure if this new update has had an effect on anything because of how much lag and framerate drops there have been.

Quests, Arena, and Alliance events lag all the time after this update. I am hoping that Wednesday is when everything will be sorted out because playing the game with this amount of issues makes this game very unfun to play and not to mention takes double the time to get through things.

The UI updates are very nice though, and I love Deadpool X's animations and buffed version.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• JestuhJestuh Member Posts: 274 ★★★
    It’s even worse for me in battlegrounds. But agree with you on all the input issues being even worse now after the “fix” that took a year to get out.
  • G_S_HG_S_H Member Posts: 79
    Jestuh said:

It’s even worse for me in battlegrounds. But agree with you on all the input issues being even worse now after the “fix” that took a year to get out.

Yes Its getting pretty crazy anymore, I dont play battlegrounds much so idk how bad it is. I just know that the modes I listed above all have issues still. Maybe when they put the new modes live things will be better. I think that may be to hopeful though