**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3* Wiccan or Hulkling? Why?

rojiblanco555rojiblanco555 Posts: 63
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
3* Wiccan or Hulkling? Why?
Which is better? Who you selected in the free selector?

3* Wiccan or Hulkling? Why? 93 votes

Wiccan
79%
GamerBitterSteelzuffyTheVyrusevilKINGwilsonUncle_Fatty_247ShadowstrikeThatGuyYouSaw235solopolorojiblanco555IamTryingMyBestrcm2017Logan00Sachhyam257NEXTONMalreck04LiquidkoldSaske97Chuck_Canuck75Mysterio 74 votes
Hulkling
20%
FreakydSundance_2099JMORG1111RockyshockySnakepKappa2gEwell65SSS69Krishna24SpideyFunkohoundogακιChiliDogHdhjssvvDRAGON_ZEEPro2004_Ace231913579rebel_SolarIceIonGamingwheatmann 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Wiccan
    I really wanna test Wiccan out, he is the champ I’m most hyped for this year so far.
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Hulkling
    I’ll run both of their arenas and pick them up in 3 and 4 star versions. The only one I’m hyped for is getting the 2 star version as it’s exclusive. Thinking to go with hulkling currently.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 783 ★★★
    Wiccan
    Went with Wiccan, Hulking reminded me of other green champs in the game.
    Wiccan's playstyle seems fun.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Wiccan
    Wiccan coz Hulkling is gonna come out first
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Wiccan
    Wiccan cause of flare
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Wiccan
    This might change if I find he is not the first new champion to go in the arena.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Hulkling
    I had more Cosmic Iso I wasn't using on anyone else than I did Mystic, so... LOL.
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Wiccan
    Simply because there is currently a mystic advancement solo objective.
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I went with whichever dude was mystic since mystic level up event was active
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    You forgot the option of doesn't really matter because I haven't used a 3 star in years. Not trying to sound rude, but I literally don't remember or care which I picked, I just randomly tapped one withouy paying any real attention.
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Wiccan
    I don‘t care about the 3*
    Will get them both from arena :D

2* wiccan is what i wanted for my collection
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Hulkling
    Hulking for now 3* because I want Wiccan as a two*. I'll grab Wiccan 3* during arena.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Took 2-Star Wiccan on main account and 3-Star Wiccan on alt accounts.
  • Options
    Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    Wiccan
    Wiccan cause he’s Wiccan
  • Options
    Why do you bring homosexual to the game ? Too stupid !
  • Options
    Who cares. Not 'homophobic', as i do not 'fear' queer folk. I just believe their practices are aberrant and morally wrong. So, I will abstain from this game till it 'blows' over ... so to speak.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Wiccan
    Wiccan, Because I really like his design.
    I do not like Hulkling's disign at all. The colors are just too much. For me, it kind of looks like they created a cool champ but than saved it as a 256 color bitmap.
    And to the people that have something to complain about the champs being gay. I wonder if they also skip playing Hercules (and wolverine). I doubt it.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    Deadpool, wolverine, Hercules, iceman, America Chavez. Just to name a few 🤷
  • Options
    Wiccan

Who cares. Not 'homophobic', as i do not 'fear' queer folk. I just believe their practices are aberrant and morally wrong. So, I will abstain from this game till it 'blows' over ... so to speak.

Homophobia is not just a literal fear of homosexual people. It’s a dislike or prejudice against them, which you clearly have.

You’re calling yourself not homophobic but the rest of your post confirms you are.
  • Options
    Wiccan

Because they exist.
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    Wiccan
    I did some research on both before the event dropped and chose who I liked more based on their noted abilities from the comics.
    I did choose Hulkling as a 2 star tho.
    Gonna test them both out on Act 4 Maestro when the hotfix for the lagging servers and energy refill softlock come out.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

But hey what's your forum profile pic? Hulkling. Mystery.
  • Options
    DjneylinDjneylin Posts: 62
    A mi no me interesa que pongan sus personajes cuáles sean en el juego pero no estoy de acuerdo con lo que quieren mostrar con esta imagen de inicio del juego. Esto es un juego de batalla no de afecto, hay varias parejas entre los superhéroes y nunca había visto una de estas parejas agarrados de las manos o algo así. Creo que con su pose de batalla es suficiente. Quisiera que esto no se diera nuevamente, me está empezando a disgustar la forma en la que están trabajando: están más empeñados en introducir nuevas tendencias de moda que en arreglar los errores que cada vez son más en el juego.
  • Options
    DjneylinDjneylin Posts: 62
    I'm not interested in them putting their characters in the game, but I don't agree with what they want to show with this image at the beginning of the game. This is a game of battle not of affection, there are several couples between the superheroes and I have never seen one of these couples holding hands or something like that. I think his battle pose is enough. I wish this didn't happen again, I'm starting to dislike the way they are working: they are more intent on introducing new fashion trends than on fixing the bugs that are increasing in the game.
  • Options
    Wiccan
    Djneylin said:

This is a game of battle not of affection, there are several couples between the superheroes and I have never seen one of these couples holding hands or something like that.

1. Marvel comics has always been about civil rights, and sometimes that is done through “affection” not just battling.
    2. It was not a choice between fixing bugs and showing Wiccan and Hulkling hold hands
    3. People’s fundamental right to be respected and represented no matter their sexuality, race or gender is not a fashion trend