T1A dq

我是Wayne我是Wayne Posts: 25
edited June 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I mean there aren’t any daily source of T1A except mainly glory store, so why not? Especially with the increased of T4B fragments….thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• 我是Wayne我是Wayne Posts: 25
    Rillian said:

There’s really a lot in the game, you just have to look for it. Be careful with your rank ups.

Yeah I got good champs all in the span of two weeks…ghost, doom, herc with champs like kitty at r3…and Hyperion which I need for 6.2 sinister to be ranked up…I really need the t1a, I’m stacked on class catalyst with all of em being almost full
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Makes sure you're doing the T1A Arena then. That will get you an additional 3 every 9 days.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 827 ★★★★
    There is a ton of T1a... but depending on your progression in the game... you probably need to ask yourself why do you care about T1A? I mean if you are in Act 5 / just starting act 6, I get it... 5 stars have some relevance... but I almost never need t1a anymore... am looking for ways to most effeciently trade it for other resources through sigil, certain event stores, or even just sell it.

There is a ton of T1a... but depending on your progression in the game... you probably need to ask yourself why do you care about T1A? I mean if you are in Act 5 / just starting act 6, I get it... 5 stars have some relevance... but I almost never need t1a anymore... am looking for ways to most effeciently trade it for other resources through sigil, certain event stores, or even just sell it.

No even if you’re finishing act 6, T1A are still relevant, because you might not have the 6* version of a champ and btw I’m ranking up my roster to push throu act 6 so with the new OP champs that it just got, I really need a lot of T1A to rank them up…and there aren’t really a lot of reliable source of T1A….You get a few from here and there but glory is really the only reliable stable source of T1A….and if you’re ranking up 4* to r3 for arena, there is still a need for T1A so….it isn’t as “not needed” as you think
  • crogscrogs Posts: 767 ★★★
    Just because you happened to have a few nice pulls back to back doesn't mean they should suddenly make them more available because you want to rank them all yesterday. Duh.
    crogs said:

Just because you happened to have a few nice pulls back to back doesn't mean they should suddenly make them more available because you want to rank them all yesterday. Duh.

I’ve always been in a constant need of them…listing those good pulls was just to demonstrate that I need it a lot more now….
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    All difficulties of the event Quest give at least a couple for initially completing it, lower Alliance Quest crystals, solo crystals, the alpha Catalyst Arena, the sigil, Glory store, etc..

They are definitely more readily available than they have been in years but as others have pointed out it's about both putting in the work across the board as well as managing your resources to get the most from your stash. And don't be in a rush on ranking up all of your most recent pulls because putting them all together on the same team may not be necessary depending on the path you're taking. Good luck!