**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Huh?

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

This happened? What? Like a month ago! Why are we getting this now?
Also, there remains a bug in the dailies!
If you choose to have your champions do the auto fight in the quest rather than spending energy to "auto complete" it, the dailies lock you up just the same as the energy refill bug. So why is that being ignored and suddenly we are getting mail about them?
Why are some bugs getting attention and others being ignored and hidden away?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Or maybe post this sort of thing in the bugs and stuff section of the forums
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

It happened by accident a month or so ago - people posted and asked what had happened. The quest was shorter and easier for 24 hrs, then went back to normal.

I don't recall many answers, but it seemed pretty likely that an alternative/potential future version of the quests was released by mistake.

As I expected then, the accidental easier version is now confirmed as the new version. So they've made the Proving Grounds easier, like they have with Acts 4 and 6.

That's a good thing. It's also the kind of thing that will be associated with bugs and mistakes.

Rap, you really should try to start seeing these things as mistakes and accidents rather than evidence of some widespread Kabam conspiracy.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★

Rap said:

It happened by accident a month or so ago - people posted and asked what had happened. The quest was shorter and easier for 24 hrs, then went back to normal.

I don't recall many answers, but it seemed pretty likely that an alternative/potential future version of the quests was released by mistake.

As I expected then, the accidental easier version is now confirmed as the new version. So they've made the Proving Grounds easier, like they have with Acts 4 and 6.

That's a good thing. It's also the kind of thing that will be associated with bugs and mistakes.

Rap, you really should try to start seeing these things as mistakes and accidents rather than evidence of some widespread Kabam conspiracy.
    I'm honestly not sure why he even plays this game anymore, all he ever does is complains. About anything.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Rap said:

I'm honestly not sure why he even plays this game anymore, all he ever does is complains. About anything.
    You just described half of this forum.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Yup, i come in here to complain! When things are good i don't bother coming to forums. Don't really care what any of you has to say otherwise.
    And i would say it is more than half! Certainly more than half my alliance is complaining. But they don't bother coming in here to read or to post because of all the passive aggressive bulling.