New Difficulty in Monthly Quest

powerpitcherpowerpitcher Member Posts: 16
edited June 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
It has been a long time since we have new difficulty for monthly quest. since after cavalier difficulty was introduced so now should get new difficulty for Monthly quest to those who have 6* rank4 champ
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• powerpitcherpowerpitcher Member Posts: 16

It has been a long time since we have new difficulty for monthly quest. since after cavalier difficulty was introduced so now should get new difficulty for Monthly quest to those who have 6* rank4 champ

It's not really the difficulty as much as rewards. Almost every singe reward in the game needs a buff. When's the last time you cared about SA rewards? The game treats the rewards as if most summoners are just starting to get 5* champs when in reality game has moved to the point where only 6* matter. And yes I'm aware most of the content can be beat with 5* champs
    with difficulty increased the rewards will also get increased
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Member Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
    I don’t even waste my time with it anymore since the game is so buggy
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Member Posts: 891 ★★★
    4/10 for slightly well developed roster.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    No. Last thing we need is yet something else we need energy for.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★

Totally agree.
    If they introduce another EQ difficulty, they’d better cut off paths and energy needed per tile.
    I’m doing 3 EQ monthly, and the time/energy requirements are just ridiculous.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,713 ★★★★★

If the rewards are right, I would be willing to put in my time and energy. And I'm a guy who accepts most content with decent chunk of mixed resources.
    I have dropped incursions for many months. Rewards weren't worth to sit and play 1.5 hours straight.
  • CederCeder Member Posts: 668 ★★★

We don't need a new difficulty
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    Ceder said:

We don't need a new difficulty
    Instead we need the game team to focus on fixing the game’s performance 😉
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    They still don't have cav difficulty fully fleshed out. A new difficulty would be the same thing
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★

I don’t get this argument. Surely you’d just spend your energy on the next difficulty instead of the lower one?

Your choice of spending 70 energy on 500 6* shards or get a new difficulty where you can spend 70 energy on 1500 6* shards as well, would be the first one because then you don’t have to spend more energy?

So instead of being able to spend 140 energy for 2000 6* shards you’d rather only be able to spend 70 for 500? Just spend those 70 energy on the higher difficulty?

Clearly hypothetical numbers but I hope you get my point.
  • Etm34Etm34 Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

They should have monthly objectives for the EQ that get you extra good rewards. Like with the EOP.

Actually a great idea to spice it up without adding another difficulty. I have 0 faith that they’d do it properly, but it’s a great shout.
  • JoseOkJoseOk Member Posts: 278 ★★
    They need to get the game right first before introducing another difficulty.

The AI is all of a sudden very defensive again, not wanting to throw specials,etc. and input is worse then ever.

Get that fixed- then we’ll talk.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I'd be happy with a new difficulty, but people were calling for an uncollected difficulty for a long time before we got one, and for a Cav difficulty for a long time before we got one. It'll be awhile. I will say this, it's been a minute since we had a post about Cav being too hard, so maybe it's time.