**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally became a Thronebreaker :)

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
Thanks to nerf I managed to go through all of 6.4 in just a few days and I finally faced the Grandmaster . It was a very tough fight and phrase 3 kicked my ass but thankfully I had lodes on potions so I managed to get by without using any units . And Phrase 4 was extremely easy . I didn’t even have to do anything . Doomed just tanked all the hits

I got very lucky with the reward from this . Finally got my hands on Hercules who I have been searching for a long time and as a bonus I got myself a nice six star CGR

This was very fun :)

Comments

• Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    Congrats man 🔥. Who's your first rank 3?
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Congrats brother. Those are some thicc pulls 🥵
    Cgr and herc, u won the game bro
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Thanks . I already had a R5 CGR but having a six star one great and I am super excited about Herclules

By the way what exactly is the change for the glory store when it comes to Thronebreakers ? Am I missing something because it looks the same ?
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    JessieS said:

Thanks . I already had a R5 CGR but having a six star one great and I am super excited about Herclules

By the way what exactly is the change for the glory store when it comes to Thronebreakers ? Am I missing something because it looks the same ?

T5cc crystal included. That's the biggest change. And I think some price reduce or quantity increase. But main feature t5cc