**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Current Issues

the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Here are some current issues almost all players are experiencing based on what they play
1- Input issues are still there, recent update has more bugs than ever. BUT you already stopped compensation and have made the restricted input issues to specific device based issue. It is not specific, the input issues are still there for most devices.
We suggest you to continue compensation until these issues are completely resolved.
2- A.I issue. Idk if this will be changed or not. But baiting specials has become increasingly hard. Opponents just don't throw specials at all. You have made map 6 so much more harder than it needs to be with all the power gain nodes, its pathetic. Please nerf map 6 or something. Its doable but more of a headache than ever.
3-Non availability/low amount of gold. The amount of gold available in content now is more I guess, but still not enough at all. One 6* rank 3 or if I dare to do 2 on the same day, all my gold is empty and just fully drained. Like why is something like gold so hard to come by if you don't do arena and stuff ?
4-Quality of life updates are nice, but they are just visual changes/U.I stuff . Does not really make any huge difference for the average player. A real quality of life update would be to remove 3* champs inside crystals for throne-breaker and above. Why are 3* champs still there for TB player in crystals which are hard to come by like the monthly themed crystals which award 3-6* champs. Its high time to make this change, there is no use of 3* champs anymore. At least 4* should be the payout.
5- Champion updates have removed any chance of hope I had for all my older 6* champions who are yet to be worked upon. What was this change to Yondu ? There is nothing extra added to his utility. Similarly you messed up guillotine and I am sure that issue has been buried now and will not be talked about. Nice job.

I used to feel excitement when opening this game and now I feel eternal sadness, cos I feel like you guys don't listen to us.
My 6* luck is terrible, I have pulled 6* Jane foster 4 times now and 2 times in a row.She is due for a champion update but all these recent champion reworks give me nothing but more remorse and zero hope.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on