**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts about Cats (Catalysts that is)

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
I was thinking the other day why can we not see T4CC to get frags for T5CC. I thought well let me check something and logged into the game. Then I went in the Catalyst section and clicked on them and saw no option to sell for frags and gold, I then checked T5 basic same thing, and then checked T2 Alpha cats the same thing no selling option. After that I checked T4 basic and there popped an option to sell for frags and gold.

The conclusion I cam to was if a catalyst is the second highest rank catalyst available there is no option to see. Let me show what I've stated about T4CC, T5B, and T2Alpha.

There are currently:

T1CC, T2CC, T3CC, T4CC ,and lastly T5CC
T1B, T2B, T3B, T4B, T5B, and and lastly T6B.
T1Alpha, Tier2Alpha, and lastly Tier3Alpha.

So I think Kabam has this done so as make earning those top resources a reward truly for those who work hard to obtain. Granted I know all of us have differing opinions on this, but thought after objectively looking at it made sense.

This isn't to say that I agree on how much available T5CC is out there for Cav players is sufficient, but I see them making it something you want to work toward.

Hope this is helpful for anyone who was curious. I'm currently working on exploring the Monthly EQ in both Heroic and Master mode waiting for the hot fix to come so hopefully I can actually play the side quest which is currently not working for me. Also looking into ways to get the last 7,200 frags of T5CC (Science) I need along with 2 T5B to rank Spider-Ham from Rank 2 to Rank 3.

Respectfully,

BowTieJohn